ANGY

Power: Outfit2

Hello the idea today is to have a second power outfit the variety of powers we have to combine them and oufith is one of the most used, maybe a second version with new add-ons would not be wrong:

M9RRoxE.pnglHdQdcT.png

Other add-ons that could be added:

icon_item_cap_3.pnglazo_png_by_editionsnereatururu-d4vsszm.png2000px-Sciences_humaines.svg.pnglatest?cb=20140126013430&path-prefix=es

If anyone has more suggestions can add!

• Award 2

There was a thread about we should suggest another hats. I dont think there is need of an outfit2, I have no ideas to add to your suggestion. I actually like the hats and hope new hats would be added. I love the cat ears ofc and the roses.

I am not sure (but I could test when I am home) but I think the spring power have a smiley that you can add it on a smiley.

Spring and Summer (is almost here) maybe we can add some free hats at our pawns (like the flowers suggested by Angy)

Edit: I was talking about (flohat) and (springhat). I think you can add them on a smiley and use them for a combo. Not exactly what you suggested, but still a flower there. :">

• Award 2