iRhea

My designs - Beginner- iRhea14

23 posts in this topic

Decent

Not my preferred style but everyone is different. Keep up the practice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Decent

Not my preferred style but everyone is different. Keep up the practice

Thank you ! and I always do practice :$ hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like to see that more and more people are encouraged to design, I hope to see your growth in the graphics I liked your bg's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manu said:

I like to see that more and more people are encouraged to design, I hope to see your growth in the graphics I liked your bg's.

Thank you ! and thank you for providing the community with the templates :$ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says if you do not like something, admire it
And try to do better.
What you did here is brilliant, very good.....(rolleyes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Bau said:

It says if you do not like something, admire it
And try to do better.
What you did here is brilliant, very good.....(rolleyes)

awww that is a good saying and you actually should follow it :$

but thank you for the compliment :$ XD 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iRhea said:

awww that is a good saying and you actually should follow it :$

but thank you for the compliment :$ XD 

:$  you´re welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lunala said:

I really love first background. Great job.

I really liked the bear especially, I would like to have the first Rhea template really is very good :( 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lunala said:

I really love first background. Great job.

thank you so much !!! :$

2 hours ago, ANGY said:

I really liked the bear especially, I would like to have the first Rhea template really is very good :( 

Can you message me, if you want a different color and the text and if you prefer a different anime ? 

I would gladly make you one :) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved your designs you are very nice goes ahead and you will see that you will come very far in the design♥ :$ 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bleiz said:

I loved your designs you are very nice goes ahead and you will see that you will come very far in the design♥ :$ 

thank you so much !!! <3 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not many people start out so well in design. You are the exception though. Good work and if you really like designing, expand your horizons as I always tend to say, because there's SO much you can do with it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Not many people start out so well in design. You are the exception though. Good work and if you really like designing, expand your horizons as I always tend to say, because there's SO much you can do with it.

Thank you so much !! I am trying to expand my knowledge with the graphic/designing especially with effects .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how much do you charge I am always looking for graphics

don't have xat at the moment

 

when I do I will let you know

 

I love helping out new designers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, QueenANIME said:

how much do you charge I am always looking for graphics

don't have xat at the moment

 

when I do I will let you know

 

I love helping out new designers

can I let you know by Direct message :$ although that is very sweet of you 

helping out new designers . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2017 at 10:15 AM, TrueRedDevil said:

Not bad for a beginner.

 

Keep working and you'll keep improving.

Thank you ! and will do :d

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly cannot believe you're a beginner :o When I just got started, all i knew how to do was spam "overlay"

Keep up the good work and I hope you don't lose your passion for designing =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CommanderCSY said:

Honestly cannot believe you're a beginner :o When I just got started, all i knew how to do was spam "overlay"

Keep up the good work and I hope you don't lose your passion for designing =D

Thanks !! its so addicting actually .. I meant the designing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now