MINI CHAT IDEA - ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE

Dann

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, QueenANIME said:

Like the idea

Also support for powers all smilies would be nice

2njgdh2.png

The smiley button outlined in this image would pop up a smiley box to allow you to chose from smileys(sort of like the app). integration of powers would be the same way, I would say once you click a user it would pop up the user menu like it is now on xat chats.(for transfers, gifts, Pc/pm, ban, etc etc.

I forgot to add this to the post, but will do it now.

@QueenANIME ty for your post

• Volunteers

I discovered xat as a tiny chat embedded on an anime website. The website had about 30k views per month yet only a few users stayed talking. I believe a lot more would have stayed if the chat was better looking. This is exactly what we need for xat!!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
39 minutes ago, Eleven said:

That honestly looks great, could be improved on a few things, but that's great.

Well done, i like it.

improve in what ways I would like to hear your suggestions

I think as long as it has everything original chat has (the important stuff of course) then it would be much useful

• Advanced Members

This is really a good Idea, 

It would be awesome if it can be put on a movie website .. OMG! 

I wouldn't have to click on tabs and tabs to be on xat lolsz . ! 

I really hope it works . 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This idea is one of the best if I may say, this would really attract many people to xat.com would have better reception and we would gain the integration of new users who are still unaware of the community xat ltd.

Also as @Dann said, not only would we help ourselves we would also help to have a dynamic and simple chat to people who can not put their chat on a web page because it is very big!

• Advanced Members

I wish I could say I am impressed...but honestly I am not.  I think the concept and the idea is great.  Just the model and design you show is very similar to embedded group chats I see

on streaming sites already.Perhaps I am looking at it wrong...as what else should I expect.  I am always looking for something that stands out and is different....to me this is a copy.

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, Christina said:

I wish I could say I am impressed...but honestly I am not.  I think the concept and the idea is great.  Just the model and design you show is very similar to embedded group chats I see

on streaming sites already.Perhaps I am looking at it wrong...as what else should I expect.  I am always looking for something that stands out and is different....to me this is a copy.

@Christina

Hello Christina! Thank you for your opinion.

My design is definitely based off of existing embedded chats on sites. The whole point of this post is the idea and the concept.

On 4/18/2017 at 3:25 PM, dann said:

Below Is a image that I went out of my way to create. (NOTE: I AM NOT A GRAPHICS DESIGNER). My version looks really outdated and it's just a concept as to form an idea. I would suggest it be very slick and modern. but below is just an idea of how it would work.

In this part of my post I stated just that. My version is outdated and, if made, should look NOTHING like what I have created. This is just a concept so that they can base the idea. If you read through the post you can see where I state some of the features this mini chat should have. Also... not many embedded mini chats have the amount of customization that xat has, and this could easily be incorporated into the mini chat, therefore distinguishing xat from the rest.

so I agree with you 100%, as this was the whole point of my post. To bring up the idea so that xat could formulate its own version of it.

thank you!

-Dann

• Award 1