ticket lost outhenticator cod

lolo

Question

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi, 

Have you made sure that you selected Lost auth as a department; subject was at least five words; you only submitted the ticket with your email address which is associated with your account that you have problem with?

If all these things are already checked and yet nothing work then, you've come to the right place. You will want to continue to wait from this moment until the thread is seen and a volunteer takes your request eventually.

Give in a comment your registered name or the ID number to your account. I suppose this one "lolo" is the one you have a problem with.

Here's also a list of all volunteers if you need help with any problem/concern besides this one:

https://forum.xat.com/staff/

Best regards.

• Wiki Translators

Hey @lolo !

A support ticket must be created. “Lost Auth” is the Help Topic that should be selected (this service does not require the user to be a paid user and does not require the user to log in). The subject should be at least five words.

You can put this, in the ticket:

Subjet: I forgot my access token.

Message: Hi, I’m trying to login but I’m unable to because it’s asking for a token code that I don’t have. I lost the code so now I can’t generate the token. Please help me to reset it. Thanks.

--

If it doesn't leave you create a ticket, speak with a volunteer. For example, @Brandon @muffins or you can see the volunteers of xat here or here.

Thank you and good luck,

Blacky