New power for earth day

ANGY

• Advanced Members

Hello, the international Mother Earth day is coming to celebrate, I thought that the next power was a mammalian animal that is not among the current powers and is the Platypus!

perry_bebe_by_pau051-d5kzhew.png

I think it would be something normal, I would have about 8 smileys, 1 or 2 hats and 1 hug of two platypus in love kissing in the nature at sunset.

I would like on my part to give it a Kwaii finish as the Ribunny!

What do you think? It's a good idea?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hello Angy,

I think that you idea can be cool if you choose other pictures or an other example. 

Can you add more information about which smilies can represent mother earth day? For example:

(mobear) Mom bear and his son. (mo = mother)

I dont understand your picture so I chose some pictures which represent your idea:

kfOAF5b.pngd4mDS5m.png

uVNGbzR.png

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

i only think to do something wtih extincted animals and those which are about to extinct .  indicating that its the time to save them .

it will be something really diffrent for xat . all new smilies of oldage animals . 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Btw the mother earth day is on 22th april, in 8 days.

So if this is made, it'd have to be next week. 

Maybe we could also get Waterfall and like a whale 'jumping' out of water, two dolphins. 

@LaFleur The idea of the whale would also be good for a kiss or a hug

• Advanced Members

What about natural landmarks (is that the correct name?) and/or phenomena to show off the wonders Earth made of its own accord ;) 

i.e Grand Canyon, Great Barrier Reef, Mount Everest, Northern Lights and so on. 

• Award 4

• Volunteers
On 14/04/2017 at 0:25 PM, lcky said:

i only think to do something wtih extincted animals

This is a fantastic idea, imo. Animals such as dodos, woolly mammoths, sabre-toothed cats, tasmanian tigers, and the pyrenean ibex are much more interesting than the everyday animal species we usually get.  

On 14/04/2017 at 5:28 PM, Daniel said:

i.e Grand Canyon, Great Barrier Reef, Mount Everest, Northern Lights and so on. 

They could be popular for decorative purposes, for people to customise and add to their names. I think they'd have more use than some of the other smiley powers, at least. 

Great ideas so far!

• Award 2