436 - RIBUNNY

Chelly

• Advanced Members

Coming soon: ZooXAT !

I certainly love this power, congratulations to the creator and the person who gave the idea, it has a very kawai theme therefore it will be very demanded by the users, I want to have it!

GetStrip5.php?c=S_rithink_50_50_c.png

• Award 1

• Volunteers

As always, I'll be removing posts that break this guideline:

General Forum Guidelines

16. Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

Write something constructive or creative. If you like the power (or don't like it), give an indication why, so that the smiley makers know for next time! (cute) 

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Why does this power feel so familiar? I could swear i saw it somewhere

Are you maybe thinking of Kaoears power? (wary)

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Award 1

• Volunteers
48 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Why does this power feel so familiar? I could swear i saw it somewhere

Yeah, I made this power like 2 years ago. (before being a smiley maker)

Thank you all for your good feedback! I'm glad you liked it.

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

The truth is very nice the power i like looks very gentle but should be removed another theory of powers because i think there is a lot of rabbits but I congratulate the creator of the power

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Junior said:

Thank you all for your good feedback! I'm glad you liked it.

I am glad it got accepted after 2 years, just in time for the upcoming holiday. Smilies are adorable.Nice job@Juni!

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

Hey!

In my opinion it's a good power, but we have many powers of animals. Anyhow, I like the power and it's very nice. It's fantastic.

---

10 hours ago, Junior said:

Fantastic too, because you showed us the powers that you created 2 years ago. I'm very happy with you :$@Junior

Blacky

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Crow said:

As always, I'll be removing posts that break this guideline:

General Forum Guidelines

16. Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

Write something constructive or creative. If you like the power (or don't like it), give an indication why, so that the smiley makers know for next time! (cute) 

I said good power
(cute) smiley! = Cute smileeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is not enough, the message was erased? (Delete) 
I was careful to be a good message, and a little writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good work @Crow !!!!!!

• Volunteers

Hmm...

NKIvqcp.pngKFMeL4C.png5mTwcL1.pngWdKNWe7.png

Surely the power is well designed however I felt that it was really lacking that easter bunny type feel. I'm not sure whether it was aimed to be just another animal power or an actual easter festive type power. If it was to be aimed as an easter type festive power, I would have hoped for some bunny smileys with easter eggs, a basket or something of that sort. Also, I wish the ears could have been less circular to really give it the bunny eared look. 

• Crow locked this topic