Game with Friends

EzreallaerzE

• Members

Hi! I would like to suggest a game power that can be played with 15 people. This game is already on the web and the name of the game is "Town of Salem". The idea of the game is to win either a Townie, Mafia or a Neutral role. There are 15 Townie roles, 9 Mafia roles and 9 Neutral roles. You can refer here for each of their roles with abilities, attributes and goals. If we are not allowed to follow this kind of game, maybe a little similar to that? I know it's kinda complicated but it is just a suggestion anyway.

By the way, with those 15 people that will be playing. There is a sure 8 Townie side namely (Jailor, (2) Town Investigative, (2) Town Support, Town Protective, Town Killing and Random Town), a sure of 3 Mafia side namely (Godfather, Mafioso and Random Mafia) and a sure of 3 Neutral side namely (Neutral Killing, Neutral Evil and Neutral Benign) where it is a total of 14 people and the last one is named Any where it can be a Townie, Mafia or a Neutral role.

I know, by just saying those things its hard for us to imagine how the game is going to be played. If you try to search and play for it you will have lots of fun! whoever enjoys watching "Sherlock Holmes" or "Suits" or any Law related stuffs will surely like this game!

SOME PICTURES OF THE GAME:

zGhNEY.png

cR3BM6.png

5wd3IH.png

• Advanced Members

I'm not really sure that this is the right place to post this.

The suggestion sub forum is more for smilie/power/function suggestions, not game recommendations (right?).

Perhaps somebody could move this somewhere else?

This is a fun game though, used to play it quite a bit.

• Award 2

• Members
20 hours ago, Chelly said:

Are you suggesting a game that can be played among users or is this a suggestion for a power?

I am suggesting it as a power which I know is very hard and complicated to make.

20 hours ago, Madison said:

I used to love this game omg

But anyways, I'm not sure that this would become an actual xat game/power. If people want to play Town of Salem with each other, they can just open a new tab.

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure that this will become an actual xat game/power. I think I'm having a wild imagination what xat can do cause I'm lazy opening a new tab, haha!

• Advanced Members
On 7/4/2017 at 2:42 PM, Madison said:

I used to love this game omg

But anyways, I'm not sure that this would become an actual xat game/power. If people want to play Town of Salem with each other, they can just open a new tab.

I like the idea, many want something that can be played with other people in real time, a new game. But this is something complicated.

I also think the same as @Madison the game where it would play ?, for that would have to open a new window, the chat screen does not fit

• Members
1 hour ago, ANGY said:

I like the idea, many want something that can be played with other people in real time, a new game. But this is something complicated.

I also think the same as @Madison the game where it would play ?, for that would have to open a new window, the chat screen does not fit

I don't know if its possible to really copy the game? maybe instead of characters, only names will be displayed and instead of 15 players maybe we can lower it to 7-10 players. I really don't know how this is done but hoping in the near future they are going to take on the challenge :$.