435 - ANICHICK!

Solange

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Angelo said:

Another chick themed power...?

Oh come on guys! 

still waiting on (chibi)...

any day now...

at least this one looks ok, the lips mouth thing looks like it's the size of jupiter though

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Crow said:

Wiki page is up.

The quality of the power is excellent imo, and there are some real cuties in there! (anichick) and (anihug) are adorable! GetStrip5.php?c=S_awe_18_18_c.png

Next week Eastermix, perhaps?

My guess would be some cute bunny power, I doubt it will be any type of a power mix.

• Advanced Members

Nice looking power, the smilies are very well designed, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like more creativity with the smiley powers. Seems like the ones as of late have just been combinations and regurgitation of ones that already exist. Aside from that it's a pretty aesthetically pleasing power.

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Piaa said:

Back not working (meh)
d1b8ff8e396c4ac09d5df57404a76dad.png

I think Mike made this power, you can mail him and let him know about the issue, not sure if he is checking the forum:$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Stela said:

I think Mike made this power, you can mail him and let him know about the issue, not sure if he is checking the forum:$

Ohh, ok :$ Ty mala <3

• Advanced Members
On 6/4/2017 at 5:48 PM, Stela said:

Nacional Mother Goose día, 1 de mayo, así que estoy seguro de que uno se aproxima, estad atentos!

Stela I liked your idea, although it is funny thing the lady teaches of a goose(toj)

• 2 weeks later...
  • zw locked this topic