oka

Suggest power "Encryption"

i Suggestion this power , idea about this power , you can Encryption anything Like . typ ,avatar  That no one can steal your privacy .

im now can copy any typ , and name's in chat An example of this :

I6iatTz.png

you can only  Click on the name you want , And copy it Very easily . And it happens in fraud and scams .  We want to prevent that , Some people complain of these operations I am one of them.

We can make this Power for this purpose  .  to preserve our privacy .  we need this power just No one can copy or steal our pictures . 

i think that a good name to power : Encryption

rCszfzf.png

Thanks any way .

• Like 2

The suggestion is very useful for personal impersonation and thefts that occur as a protection and encryption format will prevent many problems and thefts

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

But i can still type your name???

The idea of it , To be in encryption, to protection is only required .

5 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

But i can still type your name???

yes,already you can still write any name, but with the power  that prevents this will be something special for all people I think it will keep the request more On this power

• Like 1

1. no no no no no
2. ever heard of packets?
3. WHY?
4. It would need to be a  2 way encryption which  someone can just decomplie chat and then the encryption is useless
5. @Mido you are confused on what you want either you want encryption or you want it so only 1 person can have 1 name making names unique which will never happen

6. no sorry

• Like 1

To put it in a more professional manner:

I agree with Techy completely. At the end of the day, malicious users will find a way to try to best you. This might delay them slightly, but they'd find a way. 

Aside from that, I'm not sure how many

people would realistically find it relevant to use. 

If you have a real security issue, I suggest trying to find another avenue to fix the problem.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angelo said:

To put it in a more professional manner:

I agree with Techy completely. At the end of the day, malicious users will find a way to try to best you. This might delay them slightly, but they'd find a way. 

Aside from that, I'm not sure how many

people would realistically find it relevant to use. 

If you have a real security issue, I suggest trying to find another avenue to fix the problem.

@Angelo any way . The idea of that proposal would be to protect against fraud through names or theft .

47 minutes ago, oka said:

@Angelo any way . The idea of that proposal would be to protect against fraud through names or theft .

Here's what Cupim once told me:

"Grow up, it's the internet"

It might be a little blunt, but I don't mean to be rude. There are already several measures xat has put into place to stop "identity theft". Registered usernames, identification numbers, account locking, authentification, etc. 

• Like 1