Deleted ID: E26 (deleted account, new k2 doesnt work)delete error

Griftlands

Question

• Advanced Members

Make ticket under: AfterPrisonShow (96637945) if it still exists

bot says its still registered even after i deleted it, (and i cant login or reset password or do anything)

error happend while deleting the id i got the new k2 but still says account is registered when registering k2, however when i login says account deleted

db0275d63b6745e2b49b1cf0f579935a.png

I unregistered id: 96637945

says the id is invalid

keeps saying the account is already registered even after I deleted the account

I didn't give the link to anyone and no one else has access to my account

**AfterPrisonShow: registration not confirmed. E26**

I gave me the new K2 but when I retry to register the id it doesn't work it says on wiki this:

E26 - Account not activated.

If the account is newly created, check the email associated with the account and click the activation link. If the account is not new, a ticket will need to be created using the email associated with the account to have this error fixed.

I have an auction going on and I need this fixed because I want to keep my word about selling and getting negative reviews or being known as a no go seller is not what I want to do.

I can provide the k2 if needed and I deleted today. (just now)

selling the id here: https://forum.xat.com/topic/3283-96637945-selling-taking-bids-in-consideration-ends-friday

when I try to register I get: 96637945 is already registered. E4

last pin I used was: 1561253443

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/register.php?Pin=1561253443

I will give k2 and email that account was under once ticket is made

I can still use the account

but says account is deleted but I cant reregister it

49719bcc19764a3cb2771ffc38589bbc.png

@Admin

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Crow said:

Silly question, but have you received an email? (The one associated with the account you're selling?)

yes I have but for some reason it didn't delete it right still says the account is registered but on the screen showed the account was deleted

didn't screenshot it but I have the k2, ip, email, can answer questions about the account, date deleted, and last pin used and the account was locked before.

seems like when it got deleted there was an error and id was not deleted properly

can this be fixed?

• Volunteers

So, basically, the account is deleted and you have the k2, but the link won't work.

Try clearing your cookies / cache first, and then try registering it again. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest making a ticket in the 'Lost Access' department. You don't need to be paid, but you must be logged in.

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Crow said:

So, basically, the account is deleted and you have the k2, but the link won't work.

Try clearing your cookies / cache first, and then try registering it again. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest making a ticket in the 'Lost Access' department. You don't need to be paid, but you must be logged in.

I need a volunteer to make a ticket for me

AfterPrisonShow (96637945) says it no longer exist

however I got an invalid k2

an error must of happened while deleting the id and didn't delete it properly

made an new account: Endercrystal (1521776681) in case ticket needs to be made about this

Clearing Cach did not work

new k2 still doesn't work