[Opinion] Suggestions - They are all involved.

Adexus

• Members

Before reading everything I'd like to to help me with a reputation and a like, if you think a good idea this post and comment in this regard, otherwise is free to do so.

Hello everyone.

This is an entry to anyone who wants to comment and suggest to the wiki/contributor volunteers/editors among other staff belonging to xat

* New ideas

* New methods

* New updates

And finally a suggestion to themselves, for the improvement of the wiki and on xatmechanism

• Advanced Members

To add onto this,

If you have a suggestion on how you would change xat, the forums, etc., you can post it on the "Suggestions" part of the forum.

If you want to help make the wiki a better place, you can submit edits (in english) to https://apply.xat.wiki/edit/. If you want to translate the wiki, you can apply here: https://apply.xat.wiki/

Currently becoming a contributor/wiki editor/volunteer is via invite only.

• Award 1

• Members

I was watching that, but they need not translators and editors of wiki, I speak Spanish - English... Isn't there another way? @Angelo

Just now, Angelo said:

If you have a suggestion on how you would change xat, the forums, etc., you can post it on the "Suggestions" part of the forum.

If you want to help make the wiki a better place, you can submit edits (in english) to https://apply.xat.wiki/edit/. If you want to translate the wiki, you can apply here: https://apply.xat.wiki/

Currently becoming a contributor/wiki editor/volunteer is via invite only.

I was watching that, but they need not translators and editors of wiki, I speak Spanish - English... Isn't there another way? @Angelo

• Volunteers

I'd like more two-player games on xat.

• Checkers
  • Pong / air hockey
  • Soccer (see below)

h9CIs.png

We need a new dynamic to freshen up the chats, and these games are amazingly fun. (The last screenshot is from a game called Slimeman Soccer).

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

If you want to help the wiki in English, submit an edit request via the link I provided.

If you want to help the wiki in Spanish, you can submit your translations to an editor.. translators, etc. Or you can apply via the link I provided.

• Members
1 minute ago, Crow said:

• Checkers
  • Pong / air hockey
  • Soccer (see below)

h9CIs.png

We need a new dynamic to freshen up the chats, and these games are amazingly fun.

Crow, is a good suggestion friend, more dynamic, and improvement of the chat. @Admin

Just now, Angelo said:

If you want to help the wiki in English, submit an edit request via the link I provided.

If you want to help the wiki in Spanish, you can submit your translations to an editor.. translators, etc. Or you can apply via the link I provided.

Okay, so take into account friend, lets read and know the system and I get in touchwith you or another wiki translator. @Angelo

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Many have open themes, they need changes in xat.com, now I want to know if you are Admin, what changes will you make here?

About me, if I'm an admin, I'll change many things, but much less those that are not important because xat.com is almost perfect.
1. «»  One of the most important things, to listen to everyone and see what they want most.
2. «» I will put xats on xat.com in 50% because all my friends want this to come back on xat.com, I have many friends.
And so let a lot of people buy xats from xat.com, because it's cheap xats, and let everyone use all the beautiful powers.
3. «» As opens a ticket department, especially for short ids.
Everything that matters is the world to buy do not like only 10 people who have many ids for sale, and there are people to buy, I am not guilty here.
So everyone will be able to have everything what it is, everything it can have, or even buy in xats or even $$$$$.
4. «» I open a buying applet xats in mobile phone mode as it used to be, just like in moldova romania, because I already programmed, and I'm working for this 5 year orange project.
Many people to buy xats from xat.com mobile phone method.
5. «» I would make a team of volunteers xat.com and a team of volunteers who will decide who can be a volunteer, translator, editor, all of whom can be part of our team.
Of course all volunteers and the whole team will be paid for their work.

And many other things, but which I wrote are 5 out of 100 important things.

Let's say you're an admin, what changes do you make here?
Just to see who and who gets his head better. I really want to know who and what changes she wants to do if he is an Admin. That is, if you are an admin, what changes do you make?

• Advanced Members
On 3/31/2017 at 11:50 AM, Crow said:

• Checkers
  • Pong / air hockey
  • Soccer (see below)

h9CIs.png

We need a new dynamic to freshen up the chats, and these games are amazingly fun. (The last screenshot is from a game called Slimeman Soccer).

This is amazing omfg, 

Table tennis and the card game slap jack or war would be so cool to have too. 

The card can have xat emoticons in them or something to xatify it.