jessibe1

Favorite Xat Vol?

Muffins helped me the most and has always been there to check on me and help me right away

tickets get answered on the spot and he is very nice and friendly (no matter his mood)

no other volunteers had treated me like @muffins but I like other volunteers but picking my favorite here

I would like to thank Muffins for all the help he has given me and always being there even when he is busy to help me

he checks on my messages even when I don't start conversations to check on me and I like that

best volunteer in my opinion

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Elie & 

I quit.

But thanks

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Guinho said:

All those who help xat to become a better place. (lol)

• Like 1

I haven't really had any issues as far as using a ticket system, because everything is going well, however the vols that have helped me if another user needed help would be @Brandon, @Vale, @Steven, @Muffins, @Mike, @Nick (my personal vet). I am glad we got a new young additions such as @Chelly, @Kyle @Junii and so far they are doing a fabulous job. Also there are some vols that I don't know that well but their work is appreciated. :$

• Like 1