(Me) Suggestion.

TrueRedDevil

• Advanced Members

As someone who doesn't like the menu offered by the power I would love to just buy the power to increase the CSS character limit instead. (I run out of space all the time as is...)

So I'm suggesting an additional option to only increase the CSS character limit if you have the power.

936XvDD.png

Ignore the rather poor edit

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

I don't like the limit as well... we buy me to have for freedom over our creations and more css and html could be included. my proposal would be unlimited css for me profiles or at least double of what it is now.

unlimited css would be cool, but even doubling or tripling the css character limit would be enough

the more css characters we have the more we can do

• Advanced Members
Just now, Mysticons said:

I don't like the limit as well... we buy me to have for freedom over our creations and more css and html could be included. my proposal would be unlimited css for me profiles or at least double of what it is now.

unlimited css would be cool, but even doubling or tripling the css character limit would be enough

The main point was the be able to use the old layout with the same limit as when using (Me) if you own the power.

Unlimited code would probably end in someone abusing it.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, TrueRedDevil said:

The main point was the be able to use the old layout with the same limit as when using (Me) if you own the power.

Unlimited code would probably end in someone abusing it.

old layout with same limit, i like that idea but I am also talking about Me users

I still think it should be longer for me users

maybe doubling it what it is now

the more css characters we get, the more creative and more we can do.

doubling or tripling is enough 

even if someone abuses unlimited css characters then xat can block abusive code or characters in the code

although I am not in favor of that if they have to do it I understand

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Laming said:

Well,

Before this update nobody used CSS codes and others, xat allowed the users to use it and the limit was changed for a nice limit.

I really don't think that we have any reason to up this limit or remove it.

We know that will have a lot of bad people trying to use it for bad purposes, it's better stay how is used now. Should be for the xat security and also to users, I can say that we don't need it because I also do CSS/HTML codes for xatspace/chats.

1. People did infact use CSS before the (Me) power was released.

2. That was not the point.

3. We wouldn't have gotten the (Me) power if that was the case.

... Did you even read my suggestion?

• Award 1