434 - FOOLSDAY

SLOom

• Members

Desde mi punto de vista pienso que todos los usuarios tienen el derecho de dar su opinion acerca de los nuevos Powers,  ya sea buen o mal comentario (como ustedes fingen serlo) Los SmileyMakers deberían en centrarse mas en crear nuevos powers útiles o que al menos tengamos la posibilidad de poder combinarlos con otros smilies.

Siento que mi ingles no sea tan bueno 

---------------------------------------------------

From my point of view I think that all users can give their opinion about the new Powers either good or bad comment (as you pretend to be) The  SmileMakers should focus more on creating useful new powers or at least have the possibility to combine them with other smileys.

I'm sorry my English is not so good.

Sary

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, xSary said:

From my point of view I think that all users can give their opinion about the new Powers either good or bad comment (as you pretend to be) The  SmileMakers should focus more on creating useful new powers or at least have the possibility to combine them with other smileys.

Sary

The point was to give constructive criticism and not being disrespectful. 

I would google and read how to give constructive critic, no offence.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
23 minutes ago, xSary said:

Sary

There's nothing wrong with sharing your opinion or providing feedback about the new power, but when a negative opinion is targeted at the smiley maker instead of the power, then that's going from constructive criticism to launching a personal attack towards them.

Bring back (circle) though…. :$

• Award 3

• Volunteers

Post edited with new smilies and pawns. Wiki editor, you know what you have to do. ;) 

The fosalty's text is a bit too much dark, it should be more lighter like white.

nk9SCC9.png

And I don't know if it's me but focalendar doesn't seems to working with the options. Do you have any ideas why, @Junior ?

70fLU60.png

• Advanced Members

You can always be honest without being brutal. Freedom of expression doesn't mean freedom to be hurtful.~~ 

Back to the topic, 

IMO, fantastic power. These are the smiles that I think xat needs more of. Conversational smiles. I already know I'm buying this power because I can see myself use every single emoticon. Whoever made the smile (assuming it's Junior), you did a great job. Please keep it up

• Award 4

• zw locked this topic