Sign in to follow this  
Eternal

(NEED HELP) System 55

Question

Hello, I am currently system 55'ed. I have tried to make a ticket but haven't received a response in quite some weeks, or at least I think. When I go to ticket area I am unable to login to check the status of the ticket, and I am also unable to open another ticket. Thank you!

7 answers to this question

As you've already figured out, you can only have one ticket open at a time.

If you already have a ticket open, you need to either:

A) Wait for a reply. Yes, some departments are delayed and can take a long time. 

B) Message a volunteer and ask them to close your current ticket. Give them your registered username, ID number, and ticket number.

Once you receive a reply to your current ticket, it will be closed. You can then open another under Account Block. If you ask for it to be closed, you can go ahead and open a new one. Account block does not require you to be a paid user, but does require that you're logged in. Make sure the subject is 5+ words.

Sorry for the delay on your current ticket. Good luck!

To solve this error, you must open a ticket under the "Account Block" help topic.

Usually accounts are held due to being a part of a scam investigation, or for being inactive for long periods of time.

iff you have a ticket opened so you must wait for a reply to your ticket, There is nothing you can do on the forum to speed up the process .

You can Also Contact a Volunteer Here in private message to Help you !

Just now, iMoHd said:

To solve this error, you must open a ticket under the "Account Block" help topic.

Usually accounts are held due to being a part of a scam investigation, or for being inactive for long periods of time.

Thank you for the quick response, but I am unable to since it gives me "You've reached the maximum open tickets allowed." but like I stated this ticket has been open for weeks, atleast 2-3 maybe even 4. I am also unable to check the status of this "open" ticket since when I go to authorize in the login area in xat.com/ticket it gives me "Sorry can't log you in at this time"

1 hour ago, Eternal said:

Thank you for the quick response, but I am unable to since it gives me "You've reached the maximum open tickets allowed." but like I stated this ticket has been open for weeks, atleast 2-3 maybe even 4. I am also unable to check the status of this "open" ticket since when I go to authorize in the login area in xat.com/ticket it gives me "Sorry can't log you in at this time"

some departement are delayed you can check this link

you don't need to open new ticket just wait for a reply or contact a volunteer here iff you can't log in xat.com/ticket with   your email and regname&id he can give you more information !

Just now, iMoHd said:

some departement are delayed you can check this link

you don't need to open new ticket just wait for a reply or contact a volunteer here with the number off ticket and your email also the regname he can give you more information !

Once again, thank you for the reply, but like I said, I haven't had a response in 3-4 weeks. I see on the link you sent that a typical delay is 5 or more days.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

1 hour ago, Eternal said:

Once again, thank you for the reply, but like I said, I haven't had a response in 3-4 weeks. I see on the link you sent that a typical delay is 5 or more days.

as you see here Account Block, Account Hold is delayed for along time  http://prntscr.com/eq5ewq

You must wait for a reply to your ticket, we can not speed up the response time.

as i tell you contact a volunteer here in private message he can give you more information !