Clash Royale - Game

DiviX

• Members

Hello everyone!

Lately this game has been one of most played in the whole world, I have them I even dare to say that it has been more played POKEMON GO, certainly is very good both games but I like more "clash royale"

Do you think your above said game?

Do you play it? Arena are you?

What is your favorite letter?

I hope you like it comment, greetings!

• Advanced Members

I spend most of my free time on this game. I have 4600 trophies.

I really like this game and its community, developers give us an update and balance every weeks/every 2 weeks. It's perfect.

My favorite letter? I think you wanted to say the favorite card. I don't have any, I like to play with all of them.

My current deck is: Golem, goblins, minions, log, ebarbs, poison, electro wizard, zap.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
10 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I spend most of my free time on this game. I have 4600 trophies.

I really like this game and its community, developers give us an update and balance every weeks/every 2 weeks. It's perfect.

My favorite letter? I think you wanted to say the favorite card. I don't have any, I like to play with all of them.

My current deck is: Golem, goblins, minions, log, ebarbs, poison, electro wizard, zap.

Would you recommend this game for noobs like myself? (cute)

• Advanced Members

Pretty fun and methodical game, I'd recommend it.

I stopped playing months back, however I was only Arena 3 (I hit Arena 4 once but dropped under 1100 trophies shortly after).

My favorite character/card is Valkyrie because of the "AWWWWH" sound she makes when you place her on the field. :$ 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

Would you recommend this game for noobs like myself? (cute)

It takes time to have your cards to a correct level, and of course need some skills... I'm playing since a year now.

You can try, but don't do like Kyle, he didn't even taste the game at arena 3 :d.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I only played for a month or so, nothing compared to 4k+ trophies. Just be aware it'll get boring when everyone else has better or higher level cards and it's hard to compete.

Other than that, it's fun playing mind games with your opponent, especially when the elixir generates 2x faster.

• Members
3 hours ago, Jedi said:

Paso la mayor parte de mi tiempo libre en este juego. Tengo 4600 trofeos.

Me gusta mucho este juego y su comunidad, los desarrolladores nos dan una actualización y equilibrar cada semana / cada 2 semanas. Es perfecto.

Mi carta favorita? Creo que quería decir la tarjeta favorito. No tengo ninguna, me gusta jugar con todos ellos.

Mi cubierta actual es: Golem, duendes, esbirros, registro, ebarbs, veneno, asistente electro, zap.

Wow, much fun, I just I have 1200 trophies, just sand 4, I am almost going to sand 5lose many battles followed and under many trophies...