DJ

Griftlands

• Advanced Members

xat.com/DJ

(read below for more information)

my suggestion is the chat xat.com/DJ it can be an official chat for live dj, and music requests. staff can be decided by admin and/or volunteers. Xat should make their own radio or have someone run a radio on behalf of xat that meets the admin's needs if he wants certain music you have to follow it. DJ would be staff and there would be a page where people can make requests. the email of the chat can be under the email of the admin or volunteer or someone trusted who will take care of the chat. the person in charge will make all chat decision and out of all the DJ's (time schedule) there will be one head DJ. Either it will contain content 18+ or not will be up to everyone to decide and whether admin/volunteers want to allow it  or not.

it would have an official wiki page underneath with either chat rules DJ times or other information: http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php/Rules:DJ

and/or http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php/DJ

the chat DJ will be the official Radio chat and live music and song requests.

just an idea I had

there isn't many chats out there with 2 digit names except one that I know of R8 (room 8). this chat is for music lovers who would like to request live music and just hangout around music and other music lovers. DJ will be hired based on whatever rules set by admin or volunteers and enforced and hired by the person in charge of the chat.  if you have any other requests or changes of this please let me know below what you think of this idea. (please stay on topic)

@Admin

of course Admin would have to make the chat since it is 2 digit but it is possible to create but would need to be approved by an admin.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

I would visit this chat every day if it happened. Goo.png

However, current radio chats might not appreciate the 'official' competition. After all, you can't listen to two radios at the same time! It might drive their listeners away.

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Crow said:

I would visit this chat every day if it happened. Goo.png

However, current radio chats might not appreciate the 'official' competition. After all, you can't listen to two radios at the same time! It might drive their listeners away.

like any other chat people will choose where they want to go and what radio they want each radio has their own genre their own style and their own website and user base

this shouldn't affect them much if the promote and get players that way unless they got their user base from social media website or other way

this will have its own thing as well and will be unique from any other Radio chats and the only chat that is official in that category

• Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, Madison said:

aka literally every single Dutch language chat on xat 

Cool idea! Reminds me of some of the old chats such as Earthbreach, etc.

what you mean every dutch language on xat?

was that a joke lol I don't get it

thanks for your support

• Bot Service Providers

Well, I agree your suggestion 50%.

When you buy a ShoutCast or IceCast streaming you automatically will have a page/panel to get all song requests, why should be added a thing like that on xat?

Yeah... you can't include your "request page" on xat right now.

Maybe it will be done later (something like because I don't think your suggestion is 100% functional).

:) 

• Advanced Members
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:00 AM, Laming said:

Well, I agree your suggestion 50%.

When you buy a ShoutCast or IceCast streaming you automatically will have a page/panel to get all song requests, why should be added a thing like that on xat?

Yeah... you can't include your "request page" on xat right now.

Maybe it will be done later (something like because I don't think your suggestion is 100% functional).

:) 

mostly its about the chat name and how much value it would have

also how much people would appreciate an official chat for music

it would take requests and DJs will have schedule

DJ will be hired by main owner

Main owner will be elected by admin/volunteers

there is self host and there is radio hosting. depends what is used but rules can be made by xat about chat rules and rules for DJ.

request page doesn't have to be  a page on xat but a wiki page can be made for rules and DJ schedule.

it can be a website made by the main owner and xat would have to approve it of course like xatdj.com or xat.dj  or something in that nature

if you think something can be improved just let me know and things will work out like I said the chat would have to be made by an admin

• Award 1