Marino

(NEED HELP) Location Update

Question

Just want to change the location

I'm living in Australia for 5 years but now my plan will change that I have to return to Thailand for permanent.

When I register my ID I log in by Australia broadband so now I just want to log in by use Thailand broadband to log in my ID

What should I do?

I cannot open the ticket, Anyone can help me with this?

Thank you

5 answers to this question

Before you travel back to Thailand, ensure Account Locking is disabled on your ID, so you don't get locked out.

Then, when you arrive at your new permanent location, open a ticket in the 'Location Update' department. You don't have to be a paid user, but you must be logged in. If you have problems opening a ticket, because of security errors, then you can private message a volunteer on the forums about it. I hope this helps you!

8 minutes ago, Marino said:

I just wondering where is the Account Locking ? How can I find it?

Is that on the log in page under the topic securities setting?

Go to xat.com/login, or type 'login' while on a chat. After logging in, there should be a number of drop-down boxes on the same page, with 'account locking' next to one. Make sure it's set to OFF (not locked).

You'll be able to re-enable account locking after getting the location update.

1 hour ago, Crow said:

Before you travel back to Thailand, disable Account Locking on your ID, so you don't get locked out.

Then, when you arrive at your new permanent location, open a ticket in the 'Location Update' department. You don't have to be a paid user, but you must be logged in. If you have problems opening a ticket, because of security errors, then you can private message a volunteer on the forums about it. I hope this helps you!

1 hour ago, Abraham said:

Hello

Before traveling to the new country to where will establish must LOGIN < and disable the 3rd option, which is the location of your identification. So can prevent the lock's location.

After arriving in the destination country, you must open a TICKET in the Departmentof the "location update ' you should not be user of payment."

If you have a problem opening the ticket, you can send a private message to our volunteers.

Thank you for both guy to give me the recommendation.

I just wondering where is the Account Locking ? How can I find it?

Is that on the log in page under the topic securities setting?

I've marked Crow's first post in this thread as it covers the primary question you posed. Refer to his second post for the follow-up question you had.

This is now closed. Should you have any other questions, you're welcome to open a new topic!

Hello

Before traveling to the new country to where will establish must LOGIN < and disable the 3rd option, which is the location of your identification. So can prevent the lock's location.

After arriving in the destination country, you must open a TICKET in the Departmentof the "location update ' you should not be user of payment."

If you have a problem opening the ticket, you can send a private message to our volunteers.