Reyy

• Members
1 hour ago, Blacky said:

Hello!

Did you design it? It's very nice and fantastic. You impressed me

Congratulations!

Blacky

Hello, yes I've designed it.

Thank you very much I really appreciate that!

• Volunteers
53 minutes ago, Reyy said:

We all know that Naruto Shippuden just ended couple of days ago.. and it's so sad I couldn't stand still so I had to make a farewell design for our hero, our legend and our idol.

Don't worry, Boruto is about to start... lol :( 

I've also been watching and reading Naruto when I was young. What you said about it is totally accurate... 

Very nice design!

• Members
1 hour ago, Chelly said:

Love the design. Is Naruto good? I've never seen it. (swt)

Thank you, no its not good.

It's much better than good that it doesn't even have a word for it.

You got to feel it while watching it.

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Yes, it's pretty good. 

It's more than that.

1 hour ago, Sydno said:

Don't worry, Boruto is about to start... lol :( 

I've also been watching and reading Naruto when I was young. What you said about it is totally accurate... 

Very nice design!

Yeah I know man, however.. I hope Boruto will be atleast as great as Naruto as an anime.

What I've wrote is 1% of my feelings but I've just said some stuff that goes right in the feels, me and Naruto grew up together (you can say).

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Blacky said:

Yes! Of course. Naruto is a Japanese manga.

@Chelly see it

:$ 

Blacky

Please don't tell me you read manga.

I don't understand why people read manga like bruh you're spoiling alot of things that would be better by "over 9000" times if you have just waited. (you see what i did there?).

Thank you everyone for your support on this design, I usually put hard work into my designs yet it's the first time I've added a little taste of my feelings.

• Advanced Members

Great picture! I've started watching naruto like 10 years ago, first on television, i remember crying because we went on summer vacation and i couldn't finish it lol. thought i'd never see it again (i was like 10).

Later on, i discovered the internet and continued there, watching naruto shippuuden as well. Felt really sad when i realized its really over now.

I am quite happy it continues with Boruto very soon. (5th april)

• Advanced Members

I consider myself a loyal follower of Naruto.
The truth is that for many years I followed the anime as much as the manga, it's a shame that I ended up in a not so good chapter.
Regarding the image, I liked everything looks very well structured.

• Members
10 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Great picture! I've started watching naruto like 10 years ago, first on television, i remember crying because we went on summer vacation and i couldn't finish it lol. thought i'd never see it again (i was like 10).

Later on, i discovered the internet and continued there, watching naruto shippuuden as well. Felt really sad when i realized its really over now.

I am quite happy it continues with Boruto very soon. (5th april)

Thank you.

I still can't believe it's over... my heart is shouting "please don't leave, stay with me and teach me more".. I'm crying from the inside.

9 hours ago, Eleven said:

Who's Naruto-Kun? (a) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

Thank me later.

8 hours ago, Bleiz said:

Wow is very fantastic design i liked it a lot I would like to congratulate you follow as well and come too far

Thank you mate, I really appreciate that!

1 hour ago, Manu said:

I consider myself a loyal follower of Naruto.
The truth is that for many years I followed the anime as much as the manga, it's a shame that I ended up in a not so good chapter.
Regarding the image, I liked everything looks very well structured.

You've obtained my respect for being a loyal follower of the Nanadaime.

As for the last episode, they could've made it 500x better (you see what i did there?) like the alliance collab scene in the start of the 4th Shinobi War, it was so epic my skin turned inside out.

Thank you for your opinion on the image, much appreciated.

• 2 months later...