batuelmejor2010

Question

• Members

I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I HAPPENED IT

r2F7hze.png

MY CHAT IS XAT.COM/VIVELAMUSICA30

THIS ANSWERED ME IN THE TICKET

pXKH4OQ.png

I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT I HAPPEN TO HAVE TO BLOCK IT, WE ARE A RADIO OF FRIENDS, WE DO NO MORE THAN TRANSMIT MUSIC AND ENTER THE CHAT, PLEASE I NEED TO UNLOAD THE CHAT, THANK YOU

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

As far as I could translate the majority of the response in the Spanish language, your chat has been inhibited from getting promoted due to a violation of promotion rules or/and terms of service.

I suppose your radio had some inappropriate words and you should have mentioned that the radio is 18+ that's what I suppose but if you want to know what exactly caused the chat to be blocked from promotion ask them there on your open ticket.

You may get a chance and get the chat group back again ready for any promotion you may do in the future. Read about: promotion rules/terms of service 

• Contributors

Basically the Volunteer(s) are asking you to agree to the terms that they have listed in your ticket for you to get your chat relisted. 

Once you agree to the terms in your ticket, then your chat will be proposed to be relisted / unblocked.

Reply back to your ticket saying you agree to the terms. However, as far as I know, you might or might not get your chat unblocked.

This varies on the xat admins.

Helped on chat: http://prntscr.com/eo2nzk

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

I just want to make it perfectly clear that a relist is never guaranteed.

As Maverick stated, you will want to indicate that you understand / agree to the terms and conditions listed in order for us to move forward with the request. After this point, we will put in a petition to see if the group can get relisted by xat.

If you would like the explicit reason and are the owner of that chat group, you may request for it in your relevant ticket.