Laming

xat Wiki: Apply

5 posts in this topic

Sup,

I don't want to "send a ticket" just for a thing like that... I want to see users option about. Isn't a fault of Wiki Editors / Translators this must be changed by the user that handles the xatwiki (actually I have no idea).

Translations_by_percentage_graph.png

5ffd72b80df5441ba92d4d06489b2129.png

b14946324b5b43788cbb0a9ceb7f92cc.png

Now I can ask. 

You've sure that it's translated 100%? 

It doesn't need to be translated?  

If they don't have all the time to translate or can't handle it why new apply requests are blocked?

(also there is a lot of typo mistakes that I don't want to include on this topic xdd)

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Also do not ever say the wiki translators are incompetent, they spend a lot of time translating xat in other languages and all do their best.

I never said. I just said that blocking new "apply requests" aren't the best solution for this.

In the past months, the wiki wasn't much translated in pt-br, however, it still is 81% translated

007f5f5f7960415c8643fc7584244d6a.png

(I really don't know about this point because I saw a lot of topics that are missing translations etc. And also there is more than 300 strings outdated / missing.

If you were careful, you would have seen that the new apply requests aren't blocked for that language (we received one recently)

7583e734679f4aea8e448596226f5736.png

(I also don't know what happened because this page don't tell me this xd)

any other language is working but why not portuguese?

1 person likes this

Thread locked, it was replied already.

Waiting for a "fix".

1 person likes this