help You've reached the maximum open tickets allowed.

dimitra nanou

Question

• Members

Do you have a question? It's probably answered here! Please continue reading before posting a new question. I am locked out! What do I do?
Clear your cookies and open a ticket. Select the Locked out help topic. The subject should be at least five words. You should receive a reply within 24 hours. If you are still having trouble with...

3 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hello,

I don't quite understand the content you've posted however, regarding the title of your thread:

You are typically only allowed to have 1 ticket open at a time. If you have a ticket open at the moment and are still waiting for a reply, please continue to be patient. If you have a ticket open at the moment and wish to view it, check your email associated to the account you opened the ticket on and click the link to view your ticket. If your problem is solved within your ticket and it is still open, simply reply to your ticket asking for it to be closed.

If you have another reason to open another ticket, make sure you do not have any tickets open before attempting to create another.

Note: Viewing ticket status right now is currently down so you will need to use the link in your email to access your recent ticket.