Sign in to follow this  
Mido

We have a problem must take action against him

Question

This chat http://xat.com/mosa3edah impersonate official chat and the orginal http://xat.com/mosa3adeh The person impersonating the owner
Prankster this Mo7ameedOKa (1521718156) the original Mo7amedOka (1143430131)
this Mo7ameedOKa (1521718156) stolen powers from iiObetyiii (1521144482) purple / statuscolor

4 answers to this question

If someone is impersonating staff on an official chat, you should take full chat screenshots of the user's name, registered username, as well as their ID. You should report all screenshots to the main owner, either via pc or via the "Message" feature in the bottom right hand corner of the chat.

As for the fake help chat, I'm unable to read arabic, so could you provide me with some screenshots of the chat, that makes it seem like it's trying to imitate the official chat? i.e anything that says "Get help with xat" or "Official help chat", etc.

If you believe someone has scammed (purple) and (statuscolor), or anything for that matter, you should gather evidence (full chat screenshots of the user's name, registered username, as well as their ID, or videos of the scam). Report all evidence to xat.com/ticket under the department of "Report scam". You do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department, just remember to make your subject 5+ words.

Hello,

Report xat.  It's  prohibited to supplant a xat that has almost the same name (I think so). To report a xat, open the xat and click "Innapropiate". Try to get proofs.

Thank You.

Blacky

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.