help

dimitra nanou

Question

4 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Thanks for reaching out to me.

Just finished checking on your ticket according to the username you provided earlier; it would appear it is in a department that only administrators handle.

For this reason, it's impossible for me to know what your open ticket is about right now.

If your open ticket is about the transfer block on your account, you will not need a new ticket. If it is about a completely different issue, you will need to wait until the ticket status is closed to be able to open a new ticket. In the event that you need a new ticket, you will want to select the "Account Block" help topic for the best turnaround.

Sorry for any inconvenience this wait may have caused you; try to hang in there!

If you are confused about any of this, you can put yourself in contact with me again and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

11 hours ago, dimitra nanou said:

You've reached the maximum open tickets allowed.

The next time try to send just one ticket with your account and wait for the reply thats the way to get helped, waiting for it.