Group power suggestion

Chelly

• Volunteers

Remember to read the Forum Guidelines, guys:

General Forum Guidelines

16. Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

We give Warning Points out for this, so please be careful.

• Advanced Members
59 minutes ago, Crow said:

Remember to read the Forum Guidelines, guys:

General Forum Guidelines

16. Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

We give Warning Points out for this, so please be careful.

ok thanks crow !

• Advanced Members

sorry @Crow i shall remember that in the future

@Chelly this idea is very unique and i think that it would be very beneficial in the works of xat. It would give us users more customization and fun. I would definitely buy this power if it came out. Good job at coming up with such a great idea. Also creds to the main men @Immortal and @Swifty

• Advanced Members

I really like the idea, because it would be great to do that. But we all have different way of thinking and I think that xat is having very drastic changes as was the ruby, I like the idea but not so soon. Positive support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I like the idea maybe make it like color palette that shows all lighter and darker shades of that color you can choose from. this will let users have variations on ranks and let them have more control and be more creative with their groups. overall great job and gives people something to do.