Power: Deliveredread

ANGY

• Advanced Members

The power/characteristic is something basic, very useful, it would be used to know if the message was read by the person to whom we sent it in private and ensure that communication continues.

Design a brief example:

d1uyrXg.png

This suggestion I do because sometimes we are left with the intrigue if the person received the message or read it, since sometimes we are in another chat and we send messages and we do not know if it reaches its destination. If they like the idea, could give another suggestion for this new power!

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Five said:

reminds me of kik. maybe we could even have the little dark d, light d, s, and r symbols. i'm sure some people have suggested something similar to this before and i think it should happen along with the timestamp of when the message was sent/read.

Yes, also think about setting the time the message was sent

• Advanced Members

You mean like fb/whatsapp got these checksmarks when the message is read, i think its a good and fancy feature, which could be considered.

I support it.

Instead of a power, it could also be a free default feature for everyone and let people allow to disable it, basically like whatsapp does it.

• Award 4

• Members
8 minutes ago, Madison said:

What if one person has it and the other person doesn't want them to know if they've read their message?

(swt)

Would have to have this option, even if whatsapp "last time" as other features, you can choose to disable it.
But reinforcing the idea of @LaFleur would be better if it were a free standard feature rather than a power.

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Tal vez se podría combinar con Stevens sugerencia para las marcas de tiempo:

33089f6740b84e3f84fce21d2a6cbcef.png

-> La flecha verde dejaría mala saben, Steven leer el mensaje en algún momento: Preferiblemente debe ser así, cuando se pasa sobre la verificación de color verde, que muestra el momento en que leyó el mensaje (por ejemplo, 19:45).

-> La hora de la derecha es el momento, los mensajes se publicarán en, no el tiempo de lectura

Esto sería sólo para PC ^^

https://forum.xat.com/topic/1594-time-stamps/  ( @Steven ) espero que no está mal i tomó la captura de pantalla

I like this form of green arrow read!

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

Is a very good idea, for safety reasons, and end with the false world....
But as has been said above, it's good to be a free option, not to be power.

It is the option if you write a message when the person can read the given message but demulte or say that the message has not been seen and this idea will show who really is a friend when needed.

I do not agree to be a power, but I agree with this idea and I want it to be a free option, not a power and no pay.
Good Idea!!!!!!!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

It is a very awesome Idea however if its going to be a feature , It would be great if there is an option for the message being read to be turned off  just in case some people doesn't want other people to know they are reading the message although not replying for some reason. 

I love the time stamp IDEA though because I usually go afk alot and see lots of messages after and I wanna know when they were sent . 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 05.03.2017 at 3:15 AM, LaFleur said:

Maybe it could be combined with stevens suggestion for timestamps:

33089f6740b84e3f84fce21d2a6cbcef.png

-> The green arrow would let mala know, steven read the message at some point: Preferably it should be like, when you hover over the green check, it shows the time he read the message (e.g. 7:45PM).

-> The time to the right is the time, the messages would be posted on, not the read time

This would be just for pcs^^

https://forum.xat.com/topic/1594-time-stamps/ (@Steven) i hope its ok i took your screenshot

This type  should be introduced,since it's a simplistic one, whatsapp type. I was waiting for something like this,because of all of the missing messages i get.