twitter bbcode

ChattChitto

Question

• Members

[this was meant for suggestions section please move]

is there a way to add twitter bbcode

maybe 1 for following list, another for latest tweet

I visited: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special_Codes  and I don't see any twitter bbcode have been developed yet by xat. Twitter was embedding before using the old embed code and is a trusted source as well as a approved domain to embed and link.

I think this should be added so people can follow twitter pages like they do Facebook pages and groups. it is similar to facebook but with twitter you can actually show your latest tweets.

mostly to show twitter profile and follow people

4 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Currently there is no way to embed twitter stuff on xat. This is, however, a good suggestion.

xat could easily made a BBlike code for embedding tweets with the page name and the ID of the tweet, yet I wonder how to make BBlike codes for entire pages and timelines.

• Members

thank you, I have posted it on there,

add [moved from general support to here] to it so people don't think I am double posting or spamming..

I think twitter should be added as a bbcode because not only is it a safe everyone know domain that everyone uses but also because it was part of the old embed that people used for either following someone's profile (or page) or show latest tweet (or tweets)

xat could easily made a BBlike code for embedding tweets with the page name and the ID of the tweet, yet I wonder how to make BBlike codes for entire pages and timelines.

^ that would be great