Kcookie!

Agony

Continue with power or drop?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Continue with the set of smileys with feedback obtained or drop the power entirely.

• Continue
    • Drop

• Members

I think this has potential but I'm still not feeling the blueberry cookie being entirely blue, and how big are these? They seem like they'd be pretty big on the xat chats or maybe just like the punching bag/can smileys sizes?

• Award 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Alecks said:

I think this has potential but I'm still not feeling the blueberry cookie being entirely blue, and how big are these? They seem like they'd be pretty big on the xat chats or maybe just like the punching bag/can smileys sizes?

They would appear to be roughly the same size as Can smiley (Grey box defines normal size being 19x19 but maintimeline.as expands it a little more on display). What suggestion would you have for the blueberry cookie?

• Volunteers

Another great effort! That blueberry cookie looks rotten haha. Like it's been left out of the packet for 10 years! We could have another smiley that's in shock / pain being dunked in tea.

6 minutes ago, Alecks said:

They seem like they'd be pretty big on the xat chats or maybe just like the punching bag/can smileys sizes?

Ikr, I keep asking for the actual size ones with no bg :$

• Award 1

• Members
58 minutes ago, Crow said:

Another great effort! That blueberry cookie looks rotten haha. Like it's been left out of the packet for 6 months! We could have another smiley that's in shock / pain being dunked in tea.

Ikr, I keep asking for the actual size ones with no bg :$

Welp, for future reference remember that the greybox defined the original size of a smiley. I'll post the comparison. @Crow @Alecks 

0E4AJWz.png

Will be doing some size rearranging and visual changes later. Outcome of what it would look like right now (keep in mind quality on pngs are garbage for me when exporting in flash) 

pGBXOKt.png

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Agony said:

@Madison I feel ashamed to say this but whats a stroopwafel ... But thank you! Do you have any suggestions or feedback ? ( I really need this LOL) 

Dutch caramel-like waffle cookie thing that's delicious. You should make a cookie with some nice shades though. 8-)

• Advanced Members

@Agony Thanks for clarifying my suggestion, supporting this proposal has very good potential, which I think is a big thing, it would be great if that was the main smiley but not all be in a glass

• Award 1

• Members

@ANGY Thank you so much. I have started to rework on it already with just one main smiley with the cookie being dunked, and possibly a hug with the glass involved too but I haven't decided yet. Feel free to give me any other suggestions for it as you see it get updated.