Epic powers going down

lcky

• Advanced Members

This is personal suggestion , Since all the epic powers going down very badly and they are keep going down and many users suffered losses , CAN THIS BE DONE IF ALL THE EPICS [PURPLE NAMECOLOR GOLD GBACK STATUSCOLOR REDCARD BIG NAMEWAVE NAMEGRAD NAMEFLAG ]  turns LIMITED . except Ruby .

Lcky (917210101)

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Since EveryPower was updated, epic powers may go up again.

I believe the current plan is to "Laissez-fairethe market. Some trade users also are trying to speculate on epic powers and bought them at low prices to make a profit, they'll start selling when the market prices are at the prices they bought the powers.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

This happens with every major epic release, or when anything big happens on xat.

Users panic and sell all to get ruby.  Users selling brings the market down. Trade panics.

I tell everyone stop selling epics for Ruby, as it will only bring loss...unless you just want ruby.

It is better to wait and save for ruby then take the hit.  Lets not forget that in a month we will

start to see ruby drop a bit.  

You can think of the other side too.  NOW is the time to grab those golds and purples cheap.

Soon everyone will want EP with the updated version of emerald.  They will need those powers again, and users with them will

resell them for profit.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Exactly you might as well take the advantage to get the other epics cheap. Just like Christina said they will soon be regretting it when they have to pay higher costs than they originally sold for to get it back in order to use the emerald pawn. In terms of making the epics limited because people are losing xats well that's the way trading works but no one is forcing users to sell just so they can be in a rush to get ruby. :)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Customers who use everypower have it today.These users are not selling epic to buy Ruby power.Prices have collapsed members who are not in the trade and who always had a desire for a red pawn.

Story to members of buying Gold and purple to preserve them for later sale of the joke, the people do not have xats.

Now the trade u  can only change powers for powers and not ask for xats.

It is my conclusion.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Its been a while since Ruby released and EPICs are dropping every other day . i know some still believe that this is temprory effect , but is not really looking like temprory effect .

I still believe that NAMECOLOR PURPLE GBACK REDCARD TATUSCOLOR NAMEGRAD NAMEWAVE NAMEFLAG should turn to LIMITED too .

This can give little BOOM to the prices of epic powers . LEt epic powers become Really EPIC.

14scch2.jpg

• Volunteers
11 minutes ago, lcky said:

Its been a while since Ruby released and EPICs are dropping every other day . i know some still believe that this is temprory effect , but is not really looking like temprory effect .

I still believe that NAMECOLOR PURPLE GBACK REDCARD TATUSCOLOR NAMEGRAD NAMEWAVE NAMEFLAG should turn to LIMITED too .

This can give little BOOM to the prices of epic powers . LEt epic powers become Really EPIC.

I unfortunately think it wouldn't change anything. Gold currently is considered limited but its price isn't higher.

Making a power limited would simply "force" people to buy the powers on Trade chat, yet they are already buying these on Trade since the prices dropped.

All these powers remain epic even though their prices dropped: 17k for Purple still is a lot more expensive than the high majority of 250 xats smiley power.

• Advanced Members

powers like gold still going down even being limited because people have a mind set that it can be released anytime . like gold always happens to be . but once people see that powers are not coming back again to store , they will change thier mindset . and try to keep powers and sell them higher.

This my personal opinion

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members
On 3/1/2017 at 3:14 PM, Luca said:

as Sydno said i think is a temporary effect. they will go up again.

On 3/1/2017 at 3:22 PM, Jedi said:

Users are selling all their epic powers to get ruby pawn.

It will go up, but in few weeks or months :s.

On 3/1/2017 at 5:36 PM, Mario said:

Everyone sold the epics only since they are worth  a lot and easy to sell at some point to get ruby that's why prices dropped. Sooner or later things will go back to normal 

On 3/1/2017 at 5:28 PM, SJBB said:

Exactly you might as well take the advantage to get the other epics cheap. Just like Christina said they will soon be regretting it when they have to pay higher costs than they originally sold for to get it back in order to use the emerald pawn. In terms of making the epics limited because people are losing xats well that's the way trading works but no one is forcing users to sell just so they can be in a rush to get ruby. :)

hi guys @Christina @Jedi @SJBB @Mario @Luca and @Admin

today i am back with this thread.

its been 3 months now , and you guys can see instead of going up , powers and especially these EPICS gone more down . so i still like to suggest that ALL unlimited epics should be turned to LIMITED for some change. please consider it if really want to make thigns go up again .

• Members

I see here some people who talk whotout to know someting about trade, about powers. Some of then never raised powers or collected powers.Guys atm in trade users have 2-3 register each/person, trust me i am in trade almost everyday and i see. And haw looks now trade, powers will never be up. Xat will never be back at normal. I saw same users who asked me to buy thers xats couz they will quit. And if the admins will not stop to relase powers trade will be more down.Users quit, tired of xat, bad profit or nothing trade! And if u start to collect limited powers u will just lose your xats. As maybe u see guys we are only 20-60 users in trade, to who will expect to sell them epics powers, or who is the person to take the risc to raise powers ? NOBADY! People are happy whit 10 xats profit Lool i stopped to trade:s.And like i said xat will never be back to normal (Y).

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, xNicu said:

I see here some people who talk whotout to know someting about trade, about powers. Some of then never raised powers or collected powers.Guys atm in trade users have 2-3 register each/person, trust me i am in trade almost everyday and i see. And haw looks now trade, powers will never be up. Xat will never be back at normal. I saw same users who asked me to buy thers xats couz they will quit. And if the admins will not stop to relase powers trade will be more down.Users quit, tired of xat, bad profit or nothing trade! And if u start to collect limited powers u will just lose your xats. As maybe u see guys we are only 20-60 users in trade, to who will expect to sell them epics powers, or who is the person to take the risc to raise powers ? NOBADY! People are happy whit 10 xats profit Lool i stopped to trade:s.And like i said xat will never be back to normal (Y).

EXACTLY as nicu said . we need change.

1 hour ago, xNicu said:

This is 100% true I agree. Everytime I try to sell or buy anything is a pain in the ass because NOBODY is respecting the prices of fair trade. For example you have to sell a namegrad for 7000 because nobody is willing to buy it for 7450. 

This is shameful to be honest. You can spend the whole day there trying to sell something that is not an epic power, like group powers for example, and believe me stay the whole day there that you won't sell a damn thing. 

Ruby was a great power, and it is, but it made aaall the powers go very down.

And the buyers-sellers are always the same. Axel, Kryzen, or some random Turkish user. This is boring and depressing.

And too bad we will obviously never get a change.

• Members

Hello guys,

As an economist I am, my humble opinion on this subject.

To make the trade react, hard actions must be taken by the Administration, I quote a few:

1. @Admin Injecting "xats" into commerce, buying himself several powers that are at a low price; Example: "gold"; "Purple", "angel", "boot", "gback", "angry", among others;

2. @Admin Temporarily limit some powers like: ruby, purple, namecolor among others more;

3. @Admin For a period to make fortnightly releases of powers to create greater expectations and appreciation in the one that is being launched; Limiting to the maximum the quantity released; Even if in the future it must be necessary to make auctions to return it to the market;

4. @Admin Promote the collection of powers, eg: User having 500; 1000; 1500 units of a given power, it will have a discount of 20%, 30% to 50% in the purchase of xats in the "buy"; Or be awarded a "new" power before its release; Or the right to buy a "gold" at a price of 30% at the store; With rules to be elaborated, where User can not transfer his collection to another account for a period of 6 months to 2 years;

5.  @Admin Who buy xats in "buy" have xats bonus;

Actions that will imply any financial sector, requires stakeholder investment.

But, it needs to know if the Administration is with its profits also falling like the values of the powers!

If they understand that everything is fine!

No have no reason to change anything!

Thanks.;)

• Award 4

• 7 months later...
  • Advanced Members

On 3/1/2017 at 1:40 PM, Lunala said:

That would be a bad idea. Really, really bad idea. Purple and Gold will go up eventually, with this new update on everypower. 

For me, its better cause purple is down, now I have xats for it.

On 3/1/2017 at 3:22 PM, Jedi said:

Users are selling all their epic powers to get ruby pawn.

It will go up, but in few weeks or months :s.

On 3/1/2017 at 3:14 PM, Luca said:

as Sydno said i think is a temporary effect. they will go up again.

On 3/1/2017 at 5:16 PM, Christina said:

This happens with every major epic release, or when anything big happens on xat.

Users panic and sell all to get ruby.  Users selling brings the market down. Trade panics.

I tell everyone stop selling epics for Ruby, as it will only bring loss...unless you just want ruby.

It is better to wait and save for ruby then take the hit.  Lets not forget that in a month we will

start to see ruby drop a bit.  

You can think of the other side too.  NOW is the time to grab those golds and purples cheap.

Soon everyone will want EP with the updated version of emerald.  They will need those powers again, and users with them will

resell them for profit.

On 3/1/2017 at 5:36 PM, Mario said:

Everyone sold the epics only since they are worth  a lot and easy to sell at some point to get ruby that's why prices dropped. Sooner or later things will go back to normal 

all of you have proven wrong @Lunala , @Jedi , @Mario , @Christina , @Luca 

once again , i request to consider this thread .

It is getting really important to do something to raise epics , powers are dying , please.

Its been a year , this time , things are diffrent , it wont get resolved automatically.

@Admin , you need to take initiative .

Luckyj1993 (917210101)

Xattrade moderator

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Well, there is a dilemma. It would be good for certain people but very bad for others (me, or example) If xat decides to put put Limited the namecolor I'll never buy it (wary) . 

But I think that commerce should continue like this, because that is how people have wanted it and have trained it in the trade chats. When the price down it is because people started to lower their prices since no one is demanding the power, when the price up it is because people started to raise prices since no one is offering the power and it is being very demanded.

• Members

Unfortunately, from the stand-point of xat, making epic powers limited would be a horrible business decision and therefore unlikely to happen. It would be a temporary bandaid, but only in the short term. You have to realise the underlining problem, that users are quitting because they aren't satisfied with how xat is choosing to run their service, trade economy is the result of the aftermath. Fix that and slowly trade will return back to its former glory.

@Admin

Edited by Njthug
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
57 minutes ago, Njthug said:

Unfortunately, from the stand-point of xat, making epic powers limited would be a horrible business decision and therefore unlikely to happen. It would be a temporary bandaid, but only in the short term. You have to realise the underlining problem, that users are quitting because they aren't satisfied with how xat is choosing to run their service, trade economy is the result of the aftermath. Fix that and slowly trade will return back to its former glory.

@Admin

problem is you guys assume too much .

There must be a start . all you guys want is thing happen all of the sudden .

we need to try different things and check if they can help or not .

All you guys says they need to fix it , but you guys cant explain what to fix .

• Members
40 minutes ago, lcky said:

problem is you guys assume too much .

There must be a start . all you guys want is thing happen all of the sudden .

There are a million things I can say that xat is doing wrong, but it wouldn't be appropriate for this thread. Numerous threads have popped up in the past regarding issues of xat also.

What I'm saying is that xat making epic powers limited is unrealistic, it's disadvantageous to them, especially when we're talking about popular powers like namecolor and purple. You don't fix trade economy by throwing a temporary bandaid on.

One of the biggest reasons trade isn't doing well is because all the old traders left due to not being able to make worth while profit. And the reason they aren't making worth while profit, is because the userbase has been dying out and hence less of a demand for powers all together. If you want to return trade prices back to close to their store prices, admins need to fix their service first, enough to satisfy people.

Edited by Njthug
Typo
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 3/1/2017 at 2:55 AM, lcky said:

This is personal suggestion ,

This suggestion is tailored to you, not to xat.com and the corporation as a whole.

2 hours ago, lcky said:

That is not how it works, if you try the WRONG "thing" that could cause the economy to collapse. Economical factors are not easy to predict thus you must always take safe routes, the CLEAREST routes. You do not just jump into different things and see if they work or not, because it may cause a collapse.

2 hours ago, lcky said:

And lastly, it is NOT up to the users on xat to decode issues on the economy, I doubt there are any users that are professionals in this field to be able to assist the economy. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING would be speculations by a user based on his OWN experience, not on the status of the economy as a whole.... Only admins can see that.

With that being said, as @Jedi stated , It is up to Admins to evaluate economical issues and appropriate the proper procedures to fix them.