Birthstone Pawns

Paige

• Advanced Members

What would people's opinions be about having Birthstone pawns?

Now, since we had Ruby [July - the old every power pawn] and now have Ruby power [Emerald colour - May - the new every power pawn], what about the other 10 stones of the months?

It doesn't necessarily have to be an epic power, each pawn as a separate power, or anything special of that kind, but I think the birthstones would look nice as pawns.

For example, since my birth month is October, I've been fond of the idea of having an Opal pawn.

Maybe having the Ruby pawn not limited to just Ruby colour and being able to have each 12 birthstone months divided into one power?

Birthstones.jpg

• Meh 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Madison said:

I agree with @Steven here. Once we have Everypower, we should have the ability to do this (your birthstone idea) instead of just being limited to the Emerald pawn. I do like it.

That's near enough what I meant, I just couldn't word it correctly, lol, sorry!