Jump to content
Admin

430 RUBY

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, SJBB said:

Suggestion ideas: Exclusive kiss, hug and maybe a gift?

I really like this idea. Especially the exclusive gifts.

 

An exclusive xavi item would be a nice addition too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The EP pawn looks pretty sick, good job on that one! :) And i heard that the effect will be available on every pawn, so thats even more great then!

 

As for Ruby's name effect, i couldn't see much difference to nameflag yet and you can barely read the names. Maybe that can be optimized?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Change it back to (jewel) and allow hex code customization for any color. Blacklist the actual hexcodes for staff, celebrity, xat. 

This. Or do something where you have a predetermined list of colors that you are able to use, like the color palette picker on paint programs.

36 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Or allow it to be neutral and add the "everypower" effect to your current pawn colour

Not the worst thing, but what about the green and red that are there now? For Offline and Guests?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mario said:

What will happen to everypower now ?

it gives you emerald pawn now, which has a green crystal-like effect, but later on that effect will be added to other pawns, if i am not mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

it gives you emerald pawn now, which has a green crystal-like effect, but later on that effect will be added to other pawns, if i am not mistaken.

They should have made ruby the special pawn for everypower and the emerald crystal thing the new 100k power .
Buying 400k worth of powers to get a green looking pawn hmm ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mario said:

They should have made ruby the special pawn for everypower and the emerald crystal thing the new 100k power .
Buying 400k worth of powers to get a green looking pawn hmm ?

Well, this way, people who couldn't afford EP, but wanted to have the ruby pawn, can buy it for 100k, without having to buy all powers (which is over 200k).

 

And as i said, the green looking pawn effect will come to other pawn colors most likely (so you get that crystal effect with blueman/purple, etc.)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, oj said:

This. Or do something where you have a predetermined list of colors that you are able to use, like the color palette picker on paint programs.

Not the worst thing, but what about the green and red that are there now? For Offline and Guests?

Wouldn't show for offline users and you got me at guests. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Well, this way, people who couldn't afford EP, but wanted to have the ruby pawn, can buy it for 100k, without having to buy all powers (which is over 200k).

Since people got that ruby pawn they wanted at 100k , what would even make them keep buying the new weekly powers ?
like 70% of the people are just happy with a ruby pawn namecolor and some basic stuff

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mario said:

Since people got that ruby pawn they wanted at 100k , what would even make them keep buying the new weekly powers ?
like 70% of the people are just happy with a ruby pawn namecolor and some basic stuff

Well,

 

1. The emerald pawn looks pretty good (at least for me), so thats a motivation to get EP

2. Why does it matter for you whether they buy new powers or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

1. The emerald pawn looks pretty good (at least for me), so thats a motivation to get EP

Let's face it nothing beats the ruby pawn.
 

 

3 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

2. Why does it matter for you whether they buy new powers or not?

Why does it matter to me ? If people do not buy new powers what's the point of even making them ? ( not to mention it would be a loss for xat )

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe "everypower" needs to have a custom color, should be better. Will you pay 100k to use a green(guest pawn)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lamingtons said:

Will you pay 100k to use a green(guest pawn)?

Would you pay 400k xats for a green pawn tho ?
 

 

9 minutes ago, Lamingtons said:

Maybe "everypower" needs to have a custom colo

This solves everything.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The jewel pawn itself is pretty nice (even looks nice when talking in main) but it would be nice to be able to use it with gold, purple, pink etc. However, I agree with Steven that the default colour of it should be changed. I think a new colour would definitely tempt more people to buy every power to get the coloured jewel pawn.  The jewel name also looks very similar to nameflag/namewave so maybe if there is a way to make it sparkle or something?

 

Colour suggestions for the pawn:

Ocean Blue: iJAmRmE.png

Pine Green: jR2GJRb.png

Red Cherry: ViY3g99.png

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh, i don't see any issue if you can use that effect for other pawn colors as well, that surely looks pretty awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Colour suggestions for the pawn:

Ocean Blue: iJAmRmE.png

Pine Green: jR2GJRb.png

Red Cherry: ViY3g99.png

Nobody really notices all these deep colors yet giving the option to users with everypower to get a costum pawn color ( of course with some restrictions ) would make people aim for everypower even more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe adding a code similar to nameglow could work for the selection of colors (default is green, means if you have only ruby pawn power).

And to prevent users from adding any color code, they would be able to select one color from their pawn powers.

 

So to pick other colors, you'd need the pawn powers ...

 

Blueman = Dark Blue

Gold = Gold 

Pink = Pink

Ruby = Red 

Purple = Purple 

 

Cupim(glow#000001#flag#x)(hat#hl)(everypower#wgold) 

 

or

 

Cupim(glow#000001#flag#x)(hat#hl)(everypower#wblueman)

 

that way the background color of the pawn changes according to the color code of the pawn power but the ruby texture is kept

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cupim

Same basic concept, but uses active pawn instead of specified one. Easier to manage, but less customization than a color palette type thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good idea for " everypower "would be to add 3 costum color pawns ( not those black and cyan pawns ) and let them flash , or just an option where you can set your pawn to change from ruby to gold to purple to emerald in a loop.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not make it a custom pawn, where users can use hex codes and give their pawn a different colour? (Not including black pawn or Celebrity pawn)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xPika said:

Why not make it a custom pawn, where users can use hex codes and give their pawn a different colour? (Not including black pawn or Celebrity pawn)

That would put the other pawn powers out of table , unless this was offered only to those with everypower.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.