430 RUBY

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 2/24/2017 at 5:02 PM, Admin said:

This is an expensive power and we will consider adding more goodies. Suggestions here please!

I don't mean to sound pushy or ungrateful but we actually haven't seen anything new added to the RUBY power. The different color pawn hats only helped the EVERYPOWER emerald pawn.

So really @Admin we have not seen any "extra" goodies added to RUBY yet.

What about the exclusive content such as kisses, gifts, hug, using the ruby sparkle effect with other powers such as purple or blueman (as not everyone likes the emerald effect), changing the way the jewel animation looks on the name as users have said it looks like the same as you can do with nameflag. We haven't even got Rubyflag added yet?

This is xats most expansive power to date so I would really like to see an update on this?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, SJBB said:

I don't mean to sound pushy or ungrateful but we actually haven't seen anything new added to the RUBY power. The different color pawn hats only helped the EVERYPOWER emerald pawn.

I understand where you are coming from, but like he said, he wants SUGGESTIONS.

They're not able to come up with everything by themselves, and that is why they asked US.

And then again, he said "consider" things being added, so it's not definite. Just if they have time.

Most of the posts in this thread have been about bugs, like the pawn color when offline, etc., though there are a few suggestions in the mix.

Though I do understand you listed a few in your post and it makes sense for those to be potentially added. 

As far as I am aware, rubyflag has been worked on and should work in the future (If I understand correctly, don't quote me on this).

While I may not share the same concerns about this that you do, as I'm not able to get it (not sure if you are, either), I do approve that extra things should be added and I feel that I am not wrong to say that some of these things are being worked on, even if it does not look like anything has been done about it.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, xNickx said:

A silver pawn(or color) should be nice as like ''jewelry''? what do u think ?

yes it will be, and wos already suggested.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

Ruby pawn for bots has been fixed!

Clear your cache for new chat update. (13042017)

@Admin You still have to upload rubyb/rubyflag and fix the issue on friendlist with everypower as I told you last time.

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 20.4.2017 at 10:35 AM, Luca said:

yes it will be, and wos already suggested.

Would be nice for sure. The colour you are talking about is called "diamond" on gems.

Red gem = Ruby

Green gem = Emerald

Blue gem = Sapphire

Purple gem = Amethyst

Yellow gem = Amber

Pink gem = Rose

White/transparent gem = Diamond (colour)

;)

• zw locked this topic
  • Cupim unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic