430 RUBY

Admin

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, LeDiego said:

Another little nice feature EveryPower could also have is a hat code that cycles through all the pawn colors currently available. For example: (hat#Ekpbgre) cycles through pink, purple, blueman, gold, ruby and the original green emerald pawn.

Came up on this on your own? :^) 

Here is the demo of this idea. @Admin

• Administrators
On 01/03/2017 at 11:08 AM, Sydno said:
Ideas  

Bugs/Fixes:

-Fixing offline pawns (EveryPower)                                                              - (hat#hEx) instead of (hat#Ehx) for emerald pawns. (EveryPower)

Improvements                                                                                               -Exclusive kiss, hug and/or gift (Ruby)

-The Ruby's name effect to be more optimized or sparkly as it looks too similar to nameflag (Ruby)

-Make Emerald silver/platinum (Everypower)

-A custom code that allows emerald shapes to bedazzle in your name, while allowing the name itself keep its original text and color.

whats (hat#hEx) instead of (hat#Ehx) ?

• Award 1

• Volunteers
On 28/02/2017 at 8:56 PM, muffins said:

The new addition of a 3 letter hat code for emerald users seems confused.

Normally it's a standard code first and then a second letter of a limited pawn.

Following a similar convention, I think it would be better if expressed in a different way.

It seems like it should follow a pragma of the form (hat#hEzz) where:

h denotes the standard codes

E denotes Emerald pawn

zz denotes the pawn codes

Pawn codes:

b = blue
g = gold
k = pink
p = purple
r = ruby

Why would the standard codes be at the caboose?

Using the example Maverick provided, I think (hat#rEp) would make more sense..

That would be rabbit ears, Emerald, purple.

@Admin

• Advanced Members
21 hours ago, Roka said:

I wish that everypower could have more two options that allows users to use the old ruby glitter effect and the new emerald glitter effect which lets users to use the effect they prefer, (Emerald or old glitter effect) with new pawns colors , the old glitter effect will look like Ruby pawn but in different colors that have been added Pink, Blue, Purple, and Gold. it's as Verite's idea I like and appreciate it too much http://i.imgur.com/pAqoTzM.jpg. The users who can use these pawns must have everypower to be able to use them. 

Would be nice add the new customizations to the ruby pawn as well.

• Award 3

• Volunteers

Offline pawn is fixed for users with emerald.

Still waiting for the fix of the friendlist. :$ 

Plus, does someone has issues with ignore pawn? It seems to not working on emerald when you use a color and not the default one (green).

When you ignore the person with emerald, it removes the emerald and keep the emerald color code.

Screen : http://i.imgur.com/OqUzSrE.gif

@Admin

• Award 2

• Members
22 hours ago, Roka said:

I wish that everypower could have more two options that allows users to use the old ruby glitter effect and the new emerald glitter effect which lets users to use the effect they prefer, (Emerald or old glitter effect) with new pawns colors , the old glitter effect will look like Ruby pawn but in different colors that have been added Pink, Blue, Purple, and Gold. it's as Verite's idea I like and appreciate it too much http://i.imgur.com/pAqoTzM.jpg. The users who can use these pawns must have everypower to be able to use them. 

I like this idea too much users would have 2 option to add the pawn they prefer which glitter they like

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 1/3/2017 at 4:43 AM, Roka said:

I like new pawns especially the Blue one, it looks good, but I would like to suggest, if they are the same ruby's glitter effect, not as the new glitter effect (emerald) probably it would get more appreciation

I agree :$

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, SlOom said:

Offline pawn is fixed for users with emerald.

Still waiting for the fix of the friendlist. :$ 

Plus, does someone has issues with ignore pawn? It seems to not working on emerald when you use a color and not the default one (green).

When you ignore the person with emerald, it removes the emerald and keep the emerald color code.

Screen : http://i.imgur.com/OqUzSrE.gif

@Admin

to piggy back on this it also happens when you ban a user

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

Hi, 

My suggestion

I think that the price is very expensive, the people will not be able to complete the everypower. If it continues costing 100k, the people will not be able to obtain the everypower as before.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
2 minutes ago, Blackyy said:

My suggestion

I think that the price is very expensive, the people will not be able to complete the everypower. If it continues costing 100k, the people will not be able to obtain the everypower as before.

There's no possibility of lowering the cost now.

You'd have outrage from the hundreds of people who have already bought it (myself included).

• Award 3

• Volunteers
11 minutes ago, Dallas said:

http://prntscr.com/efnblw idk if this was reported, but being banned the color is not brown it says the color you chose for your ep pawn in this case I had Er for ruby, and so my pawn color is red when I'm banned

19 hours ago, Techy said:

to piggy back on this it also happens when you ban a user

Yes it was already reported by Techy.

• 2 weeks later...