430 RUBY

Admin

• Volunteers
14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Should you really need to have hat to use the different pawns for a 100k power...?

The pawns are for EveryPower, not for Ruby. So whatever power is required, users have it if they have EP.

(Yet we're discussing it on Ruby thread... which could be misleading.)

• Award 1

• Volunteers
24 minutes ago, Admin said:

Can someone update the wish list / bug list please ?

Ideas  

Bugs/Fixes:

-Fixing offline pawns (EveryPower)                                                              - (hat#hEx) instead of (hat#Ehx) for emerald pawns. (EveryPower)

Improvements                                                                                               -Exclusive kiss, hug and/or gift (Ruby)

-The Ruby's name effect to be more optimized or sparkly as it looks too similar to nameflag (Ruby)

-Make Emerald silver/platinum (Everypower)

-A custom code that allows emerald shapes to bedazzle in your name, while allowing the name itself keep its original text and color.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
44 minutes ago, Sydno said:
Ideas  

Bugs/Fixes:

-Fixing offline pawns (EveryPower)                                                              - (hat#hEx) instead of (hat#Ehx) for emerald pawns. (EveryPower)

Improvements                                                                                               -Exclusive kiss, hug and/or gift (Ruby)

-The Ruby's name effect to be more optimized or sparkly as it looks too similar to nameflag (Ruby)

-Make Emerald silver/platinum (Everypower)

-A custom code that allows emerald shapes to bedazzle in your name, while allowing the name itself keep its original text and color.

Update the everypower smilie. :p 

Plus there is an issue on friendlist. It should *normally* shows only p1pwn in green and not p1pwn + emerald code color according to this screenshot : 

CQ5Q82d.png

Plai's/Bot's pawn must be like Fiona's pawn. 

• Contributors
2 hours ago, Life said:

Rumour is and not sure if its been noticed but having it puts you within the mods list even when member 4i0cEQB.png

Unadd her and she won't be in the moderator's list. This only happens on your (everyone who you add that has Emerald) side.

However, that should be fixed though. 

• Advanced Members

@Life I think this is because emerald has the topman effect like purple, so emerald is over everyone. The fexbot is over me and I got every single power but 1(gold) and I got a 4 letter sn, and 5 digit ID, and the bot is still over me. Also, when coming into the chat, and someone has a emerald pawn, and they had a message visable in the chat, it's green at first til they talk again and it doesn't have their color they have set. Other than that I think Emerald is amazing now, but Ruby should still have the ruby back, and a hug. For a 100k pawn, with no back but gold being 45k and having a back smiley, feels uncomplete. But only time will tell. :p 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
49 minutes ago, Roka said:

I wish that everypower could have more two options that allows users to use the old ruby glitter effect and the new emerald glitter effect which lets users to use the effect they prefer, (Emerald or old glitter effect) with new pawns colors , the old glitter effect will look like Ruby pawn but in different colors that have been added Pink, Blue, Purple, and Gold. it's as Verite's idea I like and appreciate it too much http://i.imgur.com/pAqoTzM.jpg. The users who can use these pawns must have everypower to be able to use them. 

So u basically want the pawn functions of everypower for ruby power, while everypower must be required to do so.

Doesn't sound bad actually, i mean its not like everypower would lose any value with this, since it would be required. While on the other hand, everypower pawn could lose its uniqueness.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
10 hours ago, SlOom said:

When someone is going offline, it doesn't turn the pawn into red, it keeps the current emerald color code.

Same goes for when they are online and you check your friends list (except for the green EP pawn). 

ohPGspb.png

• Advanced Members

I think sapphire would look better in the glitter effect TBH. But the pink ice is to die for too and looks better with emerald effect.

3 hours ago, Roka said:

I wish that everypower could have more two options that allows users to use the old ruby glitter effect and the new emerald glitter effect which lets users to use the effect they prefer, (Emerald or old glitter effect) with new pawns colors , the old glitter effect will look like Ruby pawn but in different colors that have been added Pink, Blue, Purple, and Gold. it's as Verite's idea I like and appreciate it too much http://i.imgur.com/pAqoTzM.jpg. The users who can use these pawns must have everypower to be able to use them. 

• Award 1

• Members

Another little nice feature EveryPower could also have is a hat code that cycles through all the pawn colors currently available. For example: (hat#Ekpbgre) cycles through pink, purple, blueman, gold, ruby and the original green emerald pawn.

• Award 1