430 RUBY

Admin

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

One thing is clear: People don't appreciate looking like glorified guests...

Green wasn't the best choice.

Totally agree. 100k for looking like a 'hella guest' instead of royalty cause EP is basically 400k now. :$

• Award 1

• Volunteers
25 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's not in a high resolution either. It looks very low in quality.

I would like to see your work. Can you redo the pawn and after we'll see if it's in better resolution and if it's in 4K quality.  ;)

(There is no drama! Just truth :$ )

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, SlOom said:

I would like to see your work. Can you redo the pawn and after we'll see if it's in better resolution and if it's in 4K quality.  ;)

(There is no drama! Just truth :$ )

You are the 1 claiming that it's good when it's not. You do it.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Brandon said:

One thing is clear: People don't appreciate looking like glorified guests...

Green wasn't the best choice.

Things are not as simple as that.

No one ever said Ruby is glorified offline

Surgeons are called Mr not Dr

The operative word is "glorified" (to honor with praise, admiration, or worship; extol)

I will however be looking at the concerns.

Did someone summarize it all ?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Things are not as simple as that.

No one ever said Ruby is glorified offline

Surgeons are called Mr not Dr

The operative word is "glorified" (to honor with praise, admiration, or worship; extol)

I will however be looking at the concerns.

Did someone summarize it all ?

No one complained because it looked cool. Green isn't that cool. You know what would be cooler? Glorified blueman. I'm not even kidding.

• Volunteers
On 25/02/2017 at 5:19 PM, Lemona said:

Summary:

Ideas Views

-Making the EP a different shade of green as it looks a lot like guest pawn or a darker outline

-Exclusive kiss, hug and/or gift

-Allow the pawn to be neutral and add the "everypower" effect to your current pawn colour (I.e Purple would have a purple everypower pawn, moderators would have a silver EP pawn). 

-The Ruby's name effect to be more optimized or sparkly as it looks too similar to nameflag 

-Pre-determined list of colors that you are able to use for the pawn

-Add 3 custom color pawns ( not black and cyan ) and let them flash , or just an option where you can set your pawn to change from ruby to gold to purple to emerald in a loop.

-Make Emerald silver/platinum or sapphire 

-A custom code that allows emerald shapes to bedazzle in your name, while allowing the name itself keep its original text and color.

It seems as though users want a lot more customization with the emerald pawn. Since it is a jewel, it would look a lot nicer to be able to use it with all the different colors of pawns (pink, blueman, gold etc) and your rank color. Currently, the pawn looks a lot like the guest pawn and could use a little bit of a new color/resize touch.

The Ruby's name effect looks very similar to something you can do with nameflag/namewave and would be nice for it to be optimized or have some sort of diamond/sparkly effect. 

As for the community's thoughts on this as a whole, it seems as though people aren't the happiest about this change and still prefer the red ruby pawn. 

@Admin (thanks to Lemona)

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Fiona said:

I'm testing ruby and I can't do any smilie with this pawn.

For example:

Before

You could use this ''function'' in your smilies:

glYs5EW.png OEhVIWD.png

Now

it shows a white pawn:

xqYvfhR.png VREVi9x.png

Can you put the codes here please ?

I'm not sure what you mean by before as there was no ruby smiley "before" ?

• Members
On 26/02/2017 at 6:47 PM, Devil said:

i have created image preview of blue everypower

USER LIST: 7bea38f00b744c0fb244b6ad8f96f8cd.png MESSAGE: 87d2a19a20ae4b5286dbccc2f26e6dc4.png

Note: its created in adobe photoshop

I really love this idea. That deep blue color looks so cool with emerald. Admins, make emerald work with all the previous colored pawns (like purple/blueman/pink etc.)

Home (1994) 

• Award 1

• Members

ettmOeT.gif

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but does the effect on his name fly off every rotation? Like the flag/effect is offset to the right too much by default? TL;DR: is it broken?? (I've noticed this on a few other users who are using the name effect with rotation) @Admin