430 RUBY

Admin

• Advanced Members

If I'm spending hundreds of dollars and end up with every single xat power, I want to be able to customize my pawn to be the colour that I want. Maybe allowing people to do this would encourage more people to buy Everypower as well. For the people who would like to have an emerald green pawn, let them, but it is true that many of us would prefer different colours. Having freedom of choice for our pawn colour would be a nice reward for having Everypower.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Madison said:

If I'm spending hundreds of dollars and end up with every single xat power, I want to be able to customize my pawn to be the colour that I want. Maybe allowing people to do this would encourage more people to buy Everypower as well. For the people who would like to have an emerald green pawn, let them, but it is true that many of us would prefer different colours. Having freedom of choice for our pawn colour would be a nice reward for having Everypower.

In part you're right, but if you change it to customize it in any color, I don't think it's a good idea at all, but it would be nice if it can also be used as Silver or/and Sapphire.

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Eleven said:

In part you're right, but if you change it to customize it in any color, I don't think it's a good idea at all, but it would be nice if it can also be used as Silver or/and Sapphire.

Well yeah, I do believe that having a pre-selected range of colours would be best, but of course, with a wide variety of colours to choose from. Silver and Sapphire is also a good idea- once again, it's getting to choose for yourself. I guess that sorta ties into the birthstone idea. Honestly I'll be happy with anything more than just the emerald green pawn. No good namecolours match it :( unless you're going for a hulk theme or something 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hello , I would like to show my dissatisfaction with the latest powers. The ruby came out very expensive for users honestly should be a lower price than that, I think the smilie marker does not take into account the recommendations of the users, in short I do not see it sense that a user Have a allpower and have everypower peon That does not make sense, at least that those who have allpower have every and every peon have the green peon, I hope you do not take wrong my recommendation is a good for the community of xat.com greetings and sorry for the inconvenience

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Crow said:

Sapphire isn't a huge improvement on emerald imo. They both compare to low ranks (guest + member), and we already have blueman.

If blueman functioned like other expensive pawns, it would be the most popular one. It would be a huge (and wanted) improvement. Flashrank isn't enough.

No one asked for emerald. It's plain ugly lol. The only good part about it is that you don't need everypower to use ruby anymore, and it shines a little smoother.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Elie said:

If blueman functioned like other expensive pawns, it would be the most popular one. It would be a huge (and wanted) improvement. Flashrank isn't enough.

No one asked for emerald. It's plain ugly lol. The only good part about it is that you don't need everypower to use ruby anymore, and it shines a little smoother.

I think emerald is better than ruby pawn, ruby is plain now

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Paul said:

I think emerald is better than ruby pawn, ruby is plain now

Still reminds me of a Christmas tree, now that I think about it ruby reminds me of Santa... I'm seeing a connection here (swt).

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Chelly said:

Still reminds me of a Christmas tree, now that I think about it ruby reminds me of Santa... I'm seeing a connection here (swt).

If they add sapphire it would complete the pokemon trio

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Red pawn should stay as everypower  no emerald  and find another  color for that Ruby pawn.

is guest  color too most of users will disable the emerald  to user Ruby  because is nicer than emerald  one.

• Advanced Members

I would pay 200k for sapphire pawn though.  :$

Trades having a fit and users are shouting they lost alot.

Do something to make emerald great :'(

Rename EP to gem and have it change from diamond to sapphire to ruby to emerald. 

Afterall having EP should be a gem.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I have an idea for emerald that will hopefully make users want it more and will help set it apart from ruby.

I want to bedazzle it.  I want the hearts on each side to shimmer and shine only.  

I want the name to stay blue or any color I choose.

This is where emerald comes in. 

a custom code that allows emerald shapes to bedazzle in your name, while allowing the name itself keep its 

original text and color.  

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Christina said:

I have an idea for emerald that will hopefully make users want it more and will help set it apart from ruby.

I want to bedazzle it.  I want the hearts on each side to shimmer and shine only.  

I want the name to stay blue or any color I choose.

This is where emerald comes in. 

a custom code that allows emerald shapes to bedazzle in your name, while allowing the name itself keep its 

original text and color.  

That will do.

• Award 1