430 RUBY

Admin

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Bau said:

I need to know this- 

if you buy this power, I need everypower?

Ex: has to exist for pawn everypower and this power forever?
EX2: if i have this power, to go on forever pawn to use? 
I buy this power to pawn I can use to temporarily or permanently? 
Name power: (RUBY)

Not sure to understand what you mean but I'll try to answer:

Yes, you need the (ruby) power to have everypower.

If you buy the (ruby) power, you will be able to use it permanently.

The everypower pawn is now the emerald pawn.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Anar said:

Not sure to understand what you mean but I'll try to answer:

Yes, you need the (ruby) power to have everypower.

If you buy the (ruby) power, you will be able to use it permanently.

The everypower pawn is now the emerald pawn.

to understand better, if you buy this power can use pawn forever? !!!!!This is good.
Thanks for the reply.

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, Mihay said:

You all want to use the emerald everypower pawn with other colors e.g blue (from member) , gold from gold , orange from owner, white from moderator ETC?

Of course, yes! It would be nice to have it and make more modern.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Mihay said:

You all want to use the emerald everypower pawn with other colors e.g blue (from member) , gold from gold , orange from owner, white from moderator ETC?

100% Yes

• Advanced Members

Thats too much colors and it could get quite confusing and most of the colors are available anyway and the rest couldn't be used anyway (staff, celeb, etc.).

As mihay said, the everypower pawn with other pawn colors, should do it in my opinion.

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators
12 hours ago, Mihay said:

It would be great if we can use it as silver pawn too (cute) 

• Award 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Alyn said:

@Admin better rename it from Ruby to Emerald << should be better and nice name for the new Epic pawn :d if all are writing "emerald" << rename it please  8-)  :$ Thanks

Emerald is everypower and the old everypower pawn is now a ruby power  :p 

• Advanced Members
Just now, Lemona said:

Summary:

Ideas Views

-Making the EP a different shade of green as it looks a lot like guest pawn or a darker outline

-Exclusive kiss, hug and/or gift

-Allow the pawn to be neutral and add the "everypower" effect to your current pawn colour (I.e Purple would have a purple everypower pawn, moderators would have a silver EP pawn). 

-The Ruby's name effect to be more optimized or sparkly as it looks too similar to nameflag 

-Pre-determined list of colors that you are able to use for the pawn

-Add 3 custom color pawns ( not black and cyan ) and let them flash , or just an option where you can set your pawn to change from ruby to gold to purple to emerald in a loop.

-Make Emerald silver/platinum

It seems as though users want a lot more customization with the emerald pawn. Since it is a jewel, it would look a lot nicer to be able to use it with all the different colors of pawns (pink, blueman, gold etc) and your rank color. Currently, the pawn looks a lot like the guest pawn and could use a little bit of a new color touch.

The Ruby's name effect looks very similar to something you can do with nameflag/namewave and would be nice for it to be optimized or have some sort of diamond/sparkly effect. 

As for the community's thoughts on this as a whole, it seems as though people aren't the happiest about this change and still prefer the red ruby pawn. 

Or make it Saphire

• Award 5