430 RUBY

Admin

• Volunteers

If its really expensive, let users add jewel effect to their statuses (would require all status powers, statusglow and statuscolor)

The glitter effect could be optional... 

Glitter effect = http://prntscr.com/ecw9pj

Also add (rubyback) - smiley - (use the back from the pawn or place a big ruby with mask)

(topruby) - same as topman but instead of the purple pawn, it'd show the ruby pawn. And below the ruby pawn, the following: Gold, purple and blueman.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Steven said:

maybe make the EP a different shade of green? it looks a lot like guest pawn

(or change the guest colour and really shake things up :o)

yes will consider when I can test it properly. Feel free to give screens of why it could be better.

also do badges need improving ?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

yes will consider when I can test it properly. Feel free to give screens of why it could be better.

Currently we only see emerald pawn on the bot, but here is a comparison to guest (with gold, but the green is still the same):

60dq4KD.png 

Looks very similar. 

Could change guest to something else (only colour we don't have that I can think of is yellow) or a darker green:

ywKh12f.png

hVfyEOT.png 

Or change emerald shade (you would have to fix the sparkling to still be white):

6K9kNAI.png 

Personally I think changing the guest colour is better. It looks nice to make it more cyan-ish but then you'd have to change celebrity too.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Bryann said:

Only thing I would change is, to be able to change the pawn's color, not just green. Not everyone likes the green color. :$

Exactly, this should really be considered now seeming the price of it,

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

How about incorporating everypower into hat? You would use (hat#everypower#COLOURHERE) it would be the same as changing the colour of the current hats? They should at least let us use the emerald effect with pink, blueman, purple, gold and ruby. 

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, SJBB said:

How about incorporating everypower into hat? You would use (hat#everypower#COLOURHERE) it would be the same as changing the colour of the current hats? They should at least let us use the emerald effect with pink, blueman, purple, gold and ruby. 

Needing (hat) for this 100k power is kinda ehhh. I would just add more colors to the pawn, so you feel like you're paying for something WORTH IT.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Change it back to (jewel) and allow hex code customization for any color. Blacklist the actual hexcodes for staff, celebrity, xat. 

If a user decides to use a hexcode

similar to black or cyan, the risk is on them. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, ID1518714054 said:

If i'm right there are two new powers? mousie and ruby or ruby instead mousie?

Only Ruby has been released so far, we don't know what's going on with Mousie. :)