Crystal

IlustreConvidado

• 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

The problem is, this pawn is so good it'll be epic. And that leads a few problems.

Firstly, it needs to be the same weight as purple, gold, and ruby, in the sense that the pawn will hold for all ranks. Personally, I can't imagine crystal pawn disappearing when you become mod or owner, like pink and blueman do. This is my opinion. You could argue crystal is worth less than blueman, but, personally, I can't see this happening. Therefore, crystal pawn will be expensive. Possibly 10k+ xats.

Then you'll have the everypower users complaining because they're already paying 300k+ xats for the privilege of having ruby. They may think "why am I paying an extra 10k+ xats for an inferior pawn which I'll never use?".

Personally, I think the pawn is fabulous, and I'd love it to be made (or yellow/silver). But these are just my thoughts and speculations.

• Volunteers

Xat already has a lot of pawns. Combined with glow powers you can create infinite combinaison on your appearance. I don't think a new pawn is needed. 

Moreover, I guess this has already been suggested in the past, with diamond, emerald pawns. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Zeddd said:

Iam saying that on the first 

We have a white pawn already as a moderator's pawn 

So suggest a new one with a color not suggest yet!

You don't have to repeat yourself. You said the same thing 3 times already. 

Also about the crystal pawn idk. I personally don't see it being a thing. I don't see any new pawn coming out soon. Crow is right about the ruby pawn and ep. 

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Zeddd said:

You can just edit your previous comment to add more infos(suggestions). I think quoting yourself isn't necessary.

It's nice to hear your thoughts though about this thread.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Zeddd said:

Well I did suggest a bronze and silver pawn, and a few people went against it. I guess people really don't want new pawns. 

• Advanced Members
On 30/03/2016 at 3:09 PM, Crow said:

The problem is, this pawn is so good it'll be epic. And that leads a few problems.

Firstly, it needs to be the same weight as purple, gold, and ruby, in the sense that the pawn will hold for all ranks. Personally, I can't imagine crystal pawn disappearing when you become mod or owner, like pink and blueman do. This is my opinion. You could argue crystal is worth less than blueman, but, personally, I can't see this happening. Therefore, crystal pawn will be expensive. Possibly 10k+ xats.

Then you'll have the everypower users complaining because they're already paying 300k+ xats for the privilege of having ruby. They may think "why am I paying an extra 10k+ xats for an inferior pawn which I'll never use?".

Personally, I think the pawn is fabulous, and I'd love it to be made (or yellow/silver). But these are just my thoughts and speculations.

I have not spoken in prices, most obviously to be an epic power and it will be a power with a 10k value or a little more. Thank crow

• Advanced Members
On 3/30/2016 at 3:48 PM, Harrison said:

This looks very similar to a mod's pawn and many people would confused the two.

If the crystal pawn was well made, it would be VERY easy to differentiate between the two, unless you have really bad eye sight. Using the same logic, people would confuse ruby pawn with offline pawn all of the time, which happens rarely if at all. I support the idea of this pawn given that it's well made. It would have to look far better than the preview given by OP, but still, even though it has been suggested, it is a good idea.

• Award 1

• 2 years later...
  • Wiki Translators

we have ruby, gold, purple ... here i propose an other power pawn that can be added to them i like to call it " crystal " a pawn with the same form as gold, purple ... and the white color bright like the crystal. When this power is enabled, your pawn will be crystal on the list of users regardless of your rank (guest, member, moderator, owner or main owner). and You will still appear brown if you're banned, or red if you're offline.

You can send a hug on the main chat.

Sending a hug:   /hug cryst Your message here#optional color code

smilies : crystal, crstar, crbars, crring, givecrystal, crstone, crystalbox   /  code hat : (hat#hc)