New idea for power (SmilesChange).

keep
Message added by LaFleur

This has been added with the (sline) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/sline

• Members

Basically this power would work as follows:

A user of xat would buy power and could set up his list of smiles and save to use the default on any xat.

Example :

- Pattern

dMaVW3.png

- After using the power :

iRdZX2.png

Basically, the power works the same as in the images .

I am suggesting a command to use the power that would be :     Command = $csmiles=(List with 12 smiles of your choice)

Ex: $csmile=y,n,idc,sarcastic,point,ttm,ok,what,ugc,flustered . 

It is extremely important to remember that smiles must be separated by commas , Just as we used power gline !!!

Logo: kPL4Em.png (Not definitive logo, subject to change)

This is just an idea that I had, I thank everyone who posts constructive criticism and accepts this idea !

by: Keep (48489235) .

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

While I understand the purpose of this and it would be great to allow xat users to set up their own default line of smilies it does however make the use of GLINE pointless. Couldn't see this happening myself but nice idea. (Y)

• Award 1

• Volunteers
35 minutes ago, SJBB said:

it does however make the use of GLINE pointless.

I agree with you, but Gline would still show for:

• toons
  • unregistered users
  • non-subscribers
  • users without the power

You could also make the power 'epic' status, so it's rarer.

I like the logo design too, but the cog needs to be a little bigger.

• Award 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Crow said:

I agree with you, but Gline would still show for:

• toons
  • unregistered users
  • non-subscribers
  • users without the power

You could also make the power 'epic' status, so it's rarer.

I like the logo design too, but the cog needs to be a little bigger.

Yes, it was with that in mind that I decided to bring this idea , Thank you for complementing @Crow

• Contributors

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this power became available someday. I have a few questions tho:

•  Would you be able to choose a different gback / gscol if you have these powers? If so, would you be able to combine your gscol with the gback added to the xat you are in?
  •  What if there are group powers added to the group (i.e gkaoani)? Would you be able to add these ones to your own line if you have the power or do you need the power to be assigned to the group you are in?

Apart from that it's a good suggestion. Well done!

• Advanced Members

The idea is good, but i think it would be better to keep that smiley bar as it is, but instead adjust the smiley list app, e.g. "add favorites". That could be a power as well. This way, you wouldn't ruin the purpose of gline.

• Members
3 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

The idea is good, but i think it would be better to keep that smiley bar as it is, but instead adjust the smiley list app, e.g. "add favorites". That could be a power as well. This way, you wouldn't ruin the purpose of gline.

My answer will be based on what @Crow said , this power will be limited only to those who have.

Gline would still show for:

- toons

- unregistered users

- non-subscribers

- users without the power 

I think it will have a simple and good function in xat , But thanks for your opinion . 

• Bot Service Providers

I like your idea, can be added more things soon... isn't too hard make that system...

Can be done using client-side(SWF only, then just add it on database/store).

$cscolor=#gscol_color

$cssmilies=smiley1,smiley2,smiley3 etc etc..

$cscolor=  >> revert default color

$cssmilies=  >> revert default smilies

About price, status, name etc can be decided by admins.

@Admin

• Members

Great idea to be used these type of power anyway without gline or with gline using us style of smiles.Basicaly with gline to use them classic version and new versions using command  $csmiles= or somethink like his idea.

@Keep has a good idea for the power beeing Limited trusted and nice power if @Admin accepts his idea