Admin

Safer codes for xat.me and groups

Ok we will try and get the sign in automatically added.

Thats the only thing missing right ?

• Like 1

it can be like this [blog-tv:width:height:chanelname:autoplay]  maybe @Admin  but the more important now its sign in automatically in chatbox thanks .

10 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

it can be like this [blog-tv:width:height:chanelname:autoplay]  maybe @Admin  but the more important now its sign in automatically in chatbox thanks .

Unfortunately we're not going to be adding Blog-Tv to the BBCODE list.

The reason we're not doing that is, it's a free service that allows anyone to stream on, which includes TV streaming (which xat could be held liable for, and inappropriate contents on the website, which I did check out). On top of that, the site isn't very heavily moderated.

The domain is redirect to another domain as of right now. Its still a free streaming service too. 

There was a selected handful users who decided as well and we concluded to no. 

• Like 2

@Maverick ok i understand now so anyway can you learn poeple how they can download a radio  and add sign in automatically like i said to Admin its all for now thanks .

56 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

@Maverick ok i understand now so anyway can you learn poeple how they can download a radio  and add sign in automatically like i said to Admin its all for now thanks .

We're working on that.

• Like 1

ok anyway its its important to do that and special for arabic user they do change and i think 90% off them they need to add the xc to the code cause we can't tell to poeple to sign in  . in other chats .

11 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

@Maverick i talked about the xc i mean code can be like this [chat:728:486:id:xc:name] do you understand now ?

We will solve it, just wait.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lamingtons said:

We will solve it, just wait.

i Know i Just explain anyway thanks hope you the best ..

27 minutes ago, Tanner said:

Hi there,

I'm here to report a problem with the font code. Basically, if you use any font with a name more than two words, you need a + to combine them. Example: [font:Open+Sans]. However, + symbol gets automatically deleted in the media box, and an underscore (Open_Sans) won't work. 

Hopefully it will be fixed soon, eager to try this out.

Edit: The font code doesn't work at all, even though it looks like its working properly in the source and links to the correct (if singular) Google font.

Will be fixed, just wait for it.

17 minutes ago, Jedi said:

He wants it to be added in the BBcode.

I am saying it was blocked for good reason before, but we could allow turn off sign in auto

You can add in the bb  code or you allow it automatically it's important to add it @Admin  it was blocked  but we use this with the xc before exemple : <embed src="https:goo.gl/6rWVWG" width="250" height="200"></embed /> . .

4 hours ago, Jedi said:

He wants it to be added in the BBcode.

yes the code can be like this [chat:728:486:id:xc:name] or make it automatically from the website .

27 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

yes the code can be like this [chat:728:486:id:xc:name] or make it automatically from the website .

Admin said that xc was blocked, but auto sign in will be added.

4 hours ago, Lamingtons said:

Admin said that xc was blocked, but auto sign in will be added.

i said that before added the xc or make sign in auto is the same so waiting just to make it :)