Jump to content
Admin

Safer codes for xat.me and groups

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

its hard xat.com should be free website we can add radioo also we change chat we make banner under chat and now they bloque all for me i don't like and i don't support this idea iff embed code poeple report abuse about it you can bloque the chat reported not the all embed :s

 

The whole reason for this code change is to make xat safer for us, it is found this is the best way to keep xat users safe from users using bad codes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iff users use bad code xat can bloc the user or the chat also they can bloc xat.me for this user but not all embed for me i use embed to embed my chat box also i make change with poeple i use radio on my chat i use blog-tv for games between poeple when xats bloc all wath's i should do ? @Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iMoHd said:

iff users use bad code xat can bloc the user or the chat also thay can bloc xat.me for this user but not all embed for me i use embed to embed my chat box also i make change with poeple i use radio on my chat i use blog-tv for games between poeple chen xats bloc all wath's i should do ? @Paul

 

It's hard to block every user right away, plus we don't know everyone on xat so some users could have bad codes with innocent xat users getting affected by it before we find it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paul said:

It's hard to block every user right away, plus we don't know everyone on xat so some users could have bad codes with innocent xat users getting affected by it before we find it.

That sums it up nicely.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we can find a solution like we do youtube for poeple to know that they should not give them password to anyone main owner should be good person and xat.com can bloc any chat with bad codes or bloc the xat.me i think it will be more good now all arabic poeple also me we can't add any radio or anything because we don't understand this bb code please @Admin try to find other solution for this issue blocked all embed code its not the nice idea thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the code for exemple : id=5&xc=2336&cn=1960069554&gb=7VcYp2&gn=xat_test

this code its open chat automatically you don't need to sign in i mean when i add a chat its can open automatically for users without they make sign in how we can add it with the new code : [chat:728:486:5:xat_test]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

for the code for exemple : id=5&xc=2336&cn=1960069554&gb=7VcYp2&gn=xat_test

this code its open chat automatically you don't need to sign in i mean when i add a chat its can open automatically for users without they make sign in how we can add it with the new code : [chat:728:486:5:xat_test]

 

 

 
 

it be [chat:width:height:chat_id:chat_name]

like that but with your chatname nd chat id

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iMoHd said:

i know @Paul but iff i want add : xc=2336&cn=1960069554&gb=7VcYp2 how can i do it ?? with this code

is that a chat? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes in code for chat you find for exemple Trade : <embed src="//www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="728" height="486" name="chat" FlashVars="id=5633523&xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2&gn=Trade" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="//xat.com/update_flash.shtml" />  as you see xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2&gn=Trade  how we can add it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

yes in code for chat you find for exemple Trade : <embed src="//www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="728" height="486" name="chat" FlashVars="id=5633523&xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2&gn=Trade" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="//xat.com/update_flash.shtml" />  as you see xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2&gn=Trade  how we can add it ?

 

To add the Trade chat to your chat, use this code:

 

[chat:728:486:5633523:Trade]

 

By the way, xatRadio is free. You can register for free and you can upload for free. 

 

To learn more about xat new special codes, click here:

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special_Codes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iMoHd said:

yes in code for chat you find for exemple Trade : <embed src="//www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="728" height="486" name="chat" FlashVars="id=5633523&xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2&gn=Trade" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="//xat.com/update_flash.shtml" />  as you see xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2&gn=Trade  how we can add it ?

 

it would be [chat:728:486:5633523:Trade]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i talked about xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2 i want add this to the id to open automatically when you add xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2 to the id chat open automatically you don't need to make sign in do you understand me @Cupim ?

please @Paul i talked about this xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2 when you add this to the id the chat open without you make sign in and when i put  [chat:728:486:5633523:Trade] under my chat  for exemple i should make sign in to open the chat ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

i talked about xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2 i want add this to the id to open automatically when you add xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2 to the id chat open automatically you don't need to make sign in do you understand me @Cupim ?

please @Paul i talked about this xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2 when you add this to the id the chat open without you make sign in and when i put  [chat:728:486:5633523:Trade] under my chat  for exemple i should make sign in to open the chat ..

 
 

xc is used for internal things they call this "flags", you don't need that because on embed code isn't used.

cn is a token to open trade, doodle and other apps

gb is changed when xat have new updates

 

Technically you will need just gn and id, so don't worry about this.

 

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/embed.php never used it and never had problems about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try to add this code in your page html <embed src="//www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="728" height="486" name="chat" FlashVars="id=5633523&xc=2336&cn=164911936&gb=7VcYp2&gn=Trade" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="//xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /> with the xc cn and gb and try to add this without it embed <embed src="//www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="728" height="486" name="chat" FlashVars="id=5633523&gn=Trade" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="//xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /> you will understand waths i mean . the first code the chat open automatically without you make sign in and the second you should do sign in to log into the chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

do you try @Lamingtons  ?

maybe the code can be used like this  too [chat:728:486:id:xc:cn:gb:name] .

 

This isn't needed and sure will be not added...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so we can't added radio or bog-tv or make the code off chat like we want its not good for users this idea ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> xc is used for internal things they call this "flags", you don't need that because on embed code isn't used.

 

there may be valid reasons to set this but im not sure

 

he wants don't sign in automatically which seems fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

> xc is used for internal things they call this "flags", you don't need that because on embed code isn't used.

 

there may be valid reasons to set this but im not sure

 

he wants don't sign in automatically which seems fair

 

if he doesn't want to be signed in automatically why don't he just untick the box?

4ad82383f0b743e0b35f62c6be89ada3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xc (from memory) allows you to set that for all visiting the chat so it is different.

 

He might want to embed say three chats with only one set to sign in.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jedi said:

We should be allowed to set as many params as we want in this new special code.

If we don't want things set we should stop them being set. But we should try not to stop useful stuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Admin i think you understand me , i said all i want that you add the xc in the embed code so when ou add a chat box in your chat the chat open automatically for users  .

@Paul iff you do this automatically in box with the new code you don't sign in automatically cause i talked about add a chat in your chat like change between users .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.