Jump to content
Admin

Safer codes for xat.me and groups

Recommended Posts

About the "autologin" issue will be fixed, thanks (it's a small issue).

 

11 hours ago, server89 said:

 

why no reply me ?

 

 

You're not asking things about "codes", you're asking me others things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Laming said:

About the "autologin" issue will be fixed, thanks (it's a small issue).

 

You're not asking things about "codes", you're asking me others things.

@SlOom  & @Paul i am not login as bot like you see there is an issue ::) thanks laming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Laming said:

About the "autologin" issue will be fixed, thanks (it's a small issue).

 

You're not asking things about "codes", you're asking me others things.

 

for maps revolver ?

 

and why not reply me on xatradio .. waiting 4 days mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iMoHd said:

@SlOom  & @Paul i am not login as bot like you see there is an issue ::) thanks laming

 

There is a difference between "don't understand xat system" and "understand what you want". I never said you was connecting as a bot; I said, you are connected too fastly on 2 chats in same time and xat server thinks you are a bot so you get kicked off from the server but well, if you dont want to understand people sentences, stay on your complains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SlOom said:

 

There is a difference between "don't understand xat system" and "understand what you want". I never said you was connecting as a bot; I said, you are connected too fastly on 2 chats in same time and xat server thinks you are a bot so you get kicked off from the server but well, if you dont want to understand people sentences, stay on your complains.

you can see all my comment you will know that i understand the system & autologin should work even iff i have fast internet or not its not depent to the internet speed it's a flag in flashplayer xat add the xc but they don't allow it :) thanks anyway for your comment !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm suggesting we add this game:

 

40d9ffb0cf9542678f3811cc884e110a.png

 

It's called Playing with Fire 2, and it's basically Bomberman, but you can play single player mode against 1-3 opponents, on 4 different levels.

 

The site is http://www.y8.com/games/playing_with_fire_2, and it's got 71,462,872 plays (or at least, that's what it says). There's a code to embed it too. Also, there's a button to mute the music in the top-right corner (bottom-left while playing).

 

Spoiler

<a href="http://www.y8.com/games/playing_with_fire_2" target="_blank"><img alt="Playing with Fire 2 game" class="playable" src="http://img-ak.y8.com/cloud/y8-thumbs/103/small.gif?1461142147" /><br />Playing with Fire 2<br />Click here to play the game</a>

 

a22ce6ff83cb40e890ba75d379555b28.png

 

481efdf3a31b4e3bb1b43de721df0769.png

 

89cee019ebc74bc28f891f6bc4fd9931.png

 

But yeah. Any thoughts? If you don't like this game, maybe we can find another online Bomberman one.

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Crow said:

I'm suggesting we add this game:

 

40d9ffb0cf9542678f3811cc884e110a.png

 

It's called Playing with Fire 2, and it's basically Bomberman, but you can play single player mode against 1-3 opponents, on 4 different levels.

 

The site is http://www.y8.com/games/playing_with_fire_2, and it's got 71,462,872 plays (or at least, that's what it says). There's a code to embed it too. Also, there's a button to mute the music in the top-right corner (bottom-left while playing).

 

  Reveal hidden contents

<a href="http://www.y8.com/games/playing_with_fire_2" target="_blank"><img alt="Playing with Fire 2 game" class="playable" src="http://img-ak.y8.com/cloud/y8-thumbs/103/small.gif?1461142147" /><br />Playing with Fire 2<br />Click here to play the game</a>

 

a22ce6ff83cb40e890ba75d379555b28.png

 

481efdf3a31b4e3bb1b43de721df0769.png

 

89cee019ebc74bc28f891f6bc4fd9931.png

 

But yeah. Any thoughts? If you don't like this game, maybe we can find another online Bomberman one.

 

Sounds like bomberman I played it a lot xD

 

Just to know, it's open-source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Laming said:

Just to know, it's open-source?

 

Ah, I'm not sure. Maybe it's not worth the risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Autologin is now working perfectly (It was supposed to work only before and it's now working).

 

Radio & radiohtml5 is working too.

 

More updates coming soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2017 at 5:09 PM, Laming said:

Sounds like bomberman I played it a lot xD

 

Just to know, it's open-source?

@Crow @Laming

 

BOMBERMAN WAS AWESOME!!!

 

@laming there are various open source versions (vary differentlyby design) of bomberman like games!

 

EDIT: sorry to bring up an old topic xD just seen it in recent and read last few posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dann said:

@Crow @Laming

 

BOMBERMAN WAS AWESOME!!!

 

@laming there are various open source versions (vary differentlyby design) of bomberman like games!

 

EDIT: sorry to bring up an old topic xD just seen it in recent and read last few posts

 
 

Can you send an URL example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This post is for users who are having that small BBCODE error on profiles which looks like this - The issue! And to hide the music player in the background through CSS.

 

The reason we stopped supporting width and height to be set to 0-9 was because we wanted to avoid anything not loading correctly like flash for example, or YouTube videos, sometimes they will refuse to load altogether if they're too small..

 

So I've got a code together to share with you for anyone having difficulty setting one up.

 

The official method would be using CSS on the YouTube player, and here I'll show you how to do it.

 

Here's an example of the CSS and HTML we need.

 

CSS:

#bgmusic iframe{height:0;}

 

HTML:

<span id="bgmusic">[youtube:10:10:yjoDxV08apc:autoplay=1&loop=1]</span>

 

A user was experiencing this issue today and with the following codes, it was fixed. Here's their profile using the codes.

 

You can edit the id as you please, or use some element, as long as you're able to use CSS on it.

 

Enjoy! This may be subject to change in the future (I think - maybe).

 

Edit: You can now use 0 height and width. 

  • Award 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maverick said:

This post is for users who are having that small BBCODE error on profiles which looks like this - The issue! And to hide the music player in the background through CSS.

 

The reason we stopped supporting width and height to be set to 0-9 was because we wanted to avoid anything not loading correctly like flash for example, or YouTube videos, sometimes they will refuse to load altogether if they're too small..

 

So I've got a code together to share with you for anyone having difficulty setting one up.

 

The official method would be using CSS on the YouTube player, and here I'll show you how to do it.

 

Here's an example of the CSS and HTML we need.

 

CSS:

#bgmusic iframe{height:0;}

 

HTML:

<span id="bgmusic">[youtube:10:10:yjoDxV08apc:autoplay=1&loop=1]</span>

 

A user was experiencing this issue today and with the following codes, it was fixed. Here's their profile using the codes.

 

You can edit the id as you please, or use some element, as long as you're able to use CSS on it.

 

Enjoy! This may be subject to change in the future (I think - maybe).

thank you

 

I will try this

 

will it work for div instead of spam example

<div id="bgmusic">

 

I will reply back once I have tried this method

 

[placeholder]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

To make easy the Youtube's usage when you want the song is invisible you can set 0 to height/width. It should work perfectly because is HTML5 not Flash.

E.g: [youtube:0:0:lY2yjAdbvdQ:autoplay=1&version=3]

 

You can set up icons from Google Material, Font Awesome, and Bootstrap:

E.g: [icons:material]

 

Code:

[icons:TYPE]

 

Available:

fontawesome

material

bootstrap

 

When this feature is enabled you can use another special bbcode:

[icon:cloud:70]

 

Code:

[icon:NAME:SIZE]

 

Sizes: min 1, max 100

 

You can find all icons here: https://www.w3schools.com/icons/icons_reference.asp . E.g: if you are using Font Awesome and want to fa fa-address-book, you just need to copy "address-book".

 

 

Update wiki.

@Crow @Sydno @Guinho or any other wiki editor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll need to message you before I make these changes, Laming, I don't understand a thing. GetStrip5.php?c=S_xd_18_18_c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the problem that this code work  [chat:360:310:215265905:7alali]   but when i add :autologin-nosound its not working !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.