Safer codes for xat.me and groups

Admin

• Bot Service Providers

Done it's now fixed for chat groups.

<meta is now blocked for security reason(on chats and profiles)

You can use now multiples codes separated by -

Eg: [chat:300:400:5:xat_test:autologin-nosound]

Is now added transparent on the players by default.

Update wiki page.

@Sydno @Crow @Jedi

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, Laming said:

New updates!

We needed autologin, why not more things?

[chat:WIDTH:HEIGHT:CHATID:CHATNAME:EXTRA]

E.g: [chat:600:400:5:xat_test:noradio]

EXTRA:

autologin // is now the correct flag

noradio  // will disable radio by default

nosound // will disable sound by default

nostored // will not load old messages like is used on unlisted/inactive chats

transparent //  will load chats in transparent mode using wmode="transparent"  

Fonts is now working with spaces so will not break the + anymore

E.g: [font:Open Sans]

Thanks to @Techy on getting some codes.

(soon will be fixed these codes on chat groups)

Any wiki editor update http://xat.wiki/sc.

@Sydno @Daniel  @Crow @Angelo

is the autologin work now on chat or just in xat.me ?

• Bot Service Providers
2 hours ago, iMoHd said:

is the autologin work now on chat or just in xat.me ?

It's all working nice.

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

ters are required, for it to work you need to add ":1" (or ":" then anything). Very inconvenient. 

It was fixed already.

• Advanced Members

comments like the comments section below the chat you see in main tab lets say that you move iframe up or you want to move the comments section somewhere else or resize it or do other stuff to it to fit it to your creative design

[comments:chat:height:width]

shows all the comments

[commentbutton:chat:height:width]

shows the button add comment part from the comment section

[addcomment:chat:height:width]

editor where you type and leave a comment

• Bot Service Providers

https://developers.google.com/youtube/player_parameters?hl=en#Parameters

^ these are the YouTube params, if your guys need it.

Here is an information to users: 

If the sizes are 5x5 will not work, less than 400x300 will work but not automatically.

Also if want to add to wiki should be useful.

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, server89 said:

why no reply me ?

cause the codes not worked and they tell us that they test it and all fine when nothing's fine xat should back the embed code also i open topic and its closed without they solve my problem !!

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, iMoHd said:

cause the codes not worked and they tell us that they test it and all fine when nothing's fine xat should back the embed code also i open topic and its closed without they solve my problem !!

So, you are saying xat should come back on un-secure things? You don't know what you are saying actually and when xat releases something, it's "always" working. I don't know why admins would release something not working, it would be dumb. Plus if several people have tested the code and said it's working, it should working.

I just tested on your chat (led3r), and it connects fine with the auto-login so I don't see any problems with the autologin thing. The issue might come from you, not xat. And if it doesn't do the autologin, why not just click the "sign in" button? I don't think, it will stop you by entering the chat or is it so hard to click a button?

If you don't know how to use bbcode, just use a generator; we have so much generators for that.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, SlOom said:

So, you are saying xat should come back on un-secure things? You don't know what you are saying actually and when xat releases something, it's "always" working. I don't know why admins would release something not working, it would be dumb. Plus if several people have tested the code and said it's working, it should working.

I just tested on your chat (led3r), and it connects fine with the auto-login so I don't see any problems with the autologin thing. The issue might come from you, not xat. And if it doesn't do the autologin, why not just click the "sign in" button? I don't think, it will stop you by entering the chat or is it so hard to click a button?

auto login don't work why problem come from me and from all arabic users ? do you refresh on my chat (led3r) to see that sometime you are in chat auto and sometimes not that mean auto login fail !! why you don't contact owners and main owners on mosa3adeh (help on arabic) to see that auto login not worked fine i know what i say and i am not child xat should searsh solution + all website work with embed iframe and object that mean its no secure ?????? please say something i can believe in it :) ?

• Advanced Members
59 minutes ago, Paul said:

I have tested the autologin and found it's working, maybe your doing the code wrong?.

Can you post the code your using here?

ok [chat:350:300:2173505:love:autologin-nosound]   can you see here xat.com/led3r

• Volunteers
8 minutes ago, iMoHd said:

auto login don't work why problem come from me and from all arabic users ? do you refresh on my chat (led3r) to see that sometime you are in chat auto and sometimes not that mean auto login fail !! why you don't contact owners and main owners on mosa3adeh (help on arabic) to see that auto login not worked fine i know what i say and i am not child xat should searsh solution + all website work with embed iframe and object that mean its no secure ?????? please say something i can believe in it :) ?

It doesn't happen only to "arabic" users. If it doesn't connect you automatically on the chat or if the autologin doesn't work is because you are connecting on the server too fastly and they kicked you off considering you as a bot (or something like that); there is nothing for to fix it.

Plus, you should know that you are free to contact Xat admins and explain your issues. Complaining on this thread won't help them and make them aware about that issues.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, SlOom said:

It doesn't happen only to "arabic" users. If it doesn't connect you automatically on the chat or if the autologin doesn't work is because you are connecting on the server too fastly and they kicked you off considering you as a bot (or something like that); there is nothing for to fix it.

Plus, you should know that you are free to contact Xat admins and explain your issues. Complaining on this thread won't help them and make them aware about that issues.

i am connecting from my internet and with my register and i don't connect from anything else :)

• Advanced Members

Both chats load at the same time, which it thinks your a bot as Sloom said.

Go back to your chat and reload the frame for the chat you embed with the BBCode, it will sign you in