Safer codes for xat.me and groups

Admin

• Bot Service Providers
3 hours ago, server89 said:

Hi..

i have more player swf on host https://xatradio.com/

i try code and work only on firefox.. google chrome white screen ( flash not load )

but what i can to transparent player in your code ? example [xatradio:750:480:player/784175b29.swf] ?

thx for help

It will be fixed soon, just wait.

• Bot Service Providers

@iMoHd I don't think more domains will be unblocked. If you need a domain unblocked on Linkvalidator you can send a ticket under "Unblock Domain" departament, same about bellow of the chat. If you need to upload players you must use xatRadio.com.

@server89 I said, all will be fixed soon, you need to wait for it.

• Advanced Members

Please let us add id, class and name selectors to the bb code so we can be able to modify them later with CSS. For example, being able to edit a YT video's position and stuff like that. :^)

Or [youtube:300:200:youtubecode:style] where style is the CSS part?

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers
2 hours ago, Shake said:

Please let us add id, class and name selectors to the bb code so we can be able to modify them later with CSS. For example, being able to edit a YT video's position and stuff like that. :^)

Or [youtube:300:200:youtubecode:style] where style is the CSS part?

You can use class / id and name selectors.

2 hours ago, Navith said:

Why was this the best solution instead of validating the URL in the src?

For now, was it.

• Members

Would this be a full replacement of how we currently edit xatspaces and write code, or is this just an implementation? I sure hope that it would not remove how we currently create xatspaces, but it would be a nice implementation to add-on to what we currently have.

• Award 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Todd said:

Would this be a full replacement of how we currently edit xatspaces and write code, or is this just an implementation? I sure hope that it would not remove how we currently create xatspaces, but it would be a nice implementation to add-on to what we currently have.

I would imagine it would be a full replacement, it shouldn't effect the workflow too much though, you'll just need to learn what the outcome of the BB Code would be, but generally, you'd place the BB Code where your embed would be to get the desired result.

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers
1 hour ago, server89 said:

we can't wait..

what is bb code for  normal player radio ?

You can upload your players on https://xatRadio.com  you must wait for approbation. Then you will can use [radioswf:width:height:playerID] for SWF players. E.g: [radioswf:100:200:abc1234]. Same on HTML players.

• Members
35 minutes ago, Lamingtons said:

You can upload your players on https://xatRadio.com  you must wait for approbation. Then you will can use [radioswf:width:height:playerID] for SWF players. E.g: [radioswf:100:200:abc1234]. Same on HTML players.

but why no create code to normal player example [radio:ip:port] ??

• Bot Service Providers
12 minutes ago, server89 said:

nice..

and for normal player example [radio:ip:port] ??

You can use:

[radiohtml5:IP:PORT:/;stream.mp3] -- For html5 player

Or

[radio:WITH:HEIGHT:IP:PORT:/;stream.mp3:SKIN] -- Available skins: 3dpixelstyle,atomicred,bekle,bluemetal,comet,controlpanel,dangdang,fashion,festival,grungetape,icecreamsneaka,kleur,magma,metarby10,modieus,nacht,neon,pearlized,pixelize,playcaso,schoon,seawave,silverywhite,sneal,stijl,traganja

• Members

this was a stupid idea LMAO

On 2/21/2017 at 8:22 AM, SlOom said:

Such a good idea, but it would be confused for some users unless if there is a editor tab to do things directly instead of doing it manually or if there are generators created for that.

Or  can't we just keep the actual way, so we can use both ways if it's confused for some users.

Are we be able to use some javascripts one day? :3

with the way xat works here with all the limitations this will never happen LOL

• Members
4 hours ago, Lamingtons said:

You can use:

[radiohtml5:IP:PORT:/;stream.mp3] -- For html5 player

Or

[radio:WITH:HEIGHT:IP:PORT:/;stream.mp3:SKIN] -- Available skins: 3dpixelstyle,atomicred,bekle,bluemetal,comet,controlpanel,dangdang,fashion,festival,grungetape,icecreamsneaka,kleur,magma,metarby10,modieus,nacht,neon,pearlized,pixelize,playcaso,schoon,seawave,silverywhite,sneal,stijl,traganja

u can post this player because this play start automatic on google chrome

<embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/Radio.swf" flashvars="file=http://IP:PORT/" height="100" width="350">

• Advanced Members

its hard xat.com should be free website we can add radioo also we change chat we make banner under chat and now they bloque all for me i don't like and i don't support this idea iff embed code poeple report abuse about it you can bloque the chat reported not the all embed :s