Private PC-BACK "Change or be banned!"

Mister

• Bot Service Providers

Hello guys,

I've seen a situation on xattrade and would like to listen to the opinion of the administrators.

- What do I put in my PC-BACK is my correct responsibility?

If you did not like it, just quit, close correct?

Well, I just saw a Moderator in "xattrade" forcing the user to remove, change their PC-BACK ...

And later banned for not having changed!

I think this attitude goes beyond the limits of a moderator, owner or even main.

What do you think about this?(hmm)

• Advanced Members

Maybe the pcback was inappropriate or broke a rule? In this case, it's totally logical and normal that a moderator asks you to remove it or you get banned.

If it wasn't inappropriate and didn't break any rules, then this user should click on "Message" at the bottom right of the chat and report the unfair ban to the Main Owner.

• Volunteers

Hello,

Using the PCBACK power is completely up to you as to what you want it to be. However, that being said, users are supposed to comply their PCBACK with the rules of the chat. PCBACKS that transmit inappropriate content or are advertising ID sales or selling of xats for money for example, would not be allowed as it still violates the rules of xattrade.

If you have a concern about a ban from the chat, click here or feel free to message myself or any other owner/main

• Advanced Members

If your PCback violates any facet of the chat rules, then the moderators or owners have every right to ask you to change it and punish you if you don't. Generally speaking, and this applies to official chats especially, the rules apply to ALL elements of the chat, PCback included.

• Advanced Members

The pc back consisted of nudity and not only violated trades rules but xats terms of service, as well.  

While staff of trade can not control what a user chooses for their pc back, they can indeed control who sees it

while on the chat. The moderators are entrusted to make trade enjoyable for all and to think of the general good for them.

• Members

I once remember having a background on in my own chat while doing a promotion and this user was not happy with it saying it violated promo rules and removed it, then blocked it. I always thought that he was a volunteer until I saw him bot raiding a featured one. I always wonder why someone could do that. Even since then I kept it blank.