NEW power CODERACE

lcky

• Advanced Members

hi.

can we have a new power CODERACE .

just like we have snakerace for snakebans  , i want coderace for codebans . 

Lcky (917210101)

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

How would it work you only see your own or everyone while playing maybe similar to doodle race with side thing to see everyone else

Can you give me more information or perhaps some screenshots of this features or how it works in action

So basically make a multiplayer race version of the current ban game

Bringing this thread back hasn't been 90 days yet

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Endercrystal said:

Can you give me more information or perhaps some screnshots of this features or how it works in action

^^ so users know more of the idea .. and how it actually works 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Endercrystal said:

Bringing this thread back hasn't been 90 days yet

You can revive old topics since the recent guideline alteration. Just as long as you add something useful/meaningful and not just add a "nice idea".

As for the idea, on contests/game chat, codeban races were played with the bot, e.g. first to finish a 1h codeban gets 10xats and then the bot gave some info in the chat when you've finished it. So making this a actual game could work.

However i would prefer a complete new game power over this.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hii.

Actually i want this power to be like bot starts a codeban for all like it does in snakrace game. Suppose 5 - 10 users starts it alltogether and first one to solve this code will win the game .

We didnt have a race power from a very long time so i thought it can be a good idea. 

Instead of setting up time for this gamerace . We need to set level of difficulty For it.

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Bleiz said:

It is a good idea but gives more information about the power to see if it would be good so that they can see if they make the power

what else should i tell about powers ? can you please explain . 

as per my suggestion , it should just work exactly as snakerace works .

just as a gamerace power , like spacewar , matchrace , snakerace , zombie , darts  , like several users play it at same time .

player need to open CODERACE app as like they open snakerace app . and say !start to bot .

so a codeban puzzle starts in all users app . and they first one to solve it wins the prize .

2mwbkac.png

• Advanced Members

You wont be able to see other players playing . It can be done like all the players gets same codeban puzzle . And first one to solve it wins the race . But it will be played on the gameraces tab . Just like other games.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, lcky said:

You wont be able to see other players playing . It can be done like all the players gets same codeban puzzle . And first one to solve it wins the race . But it will be played on the gameraces tab . Just like other games.

I was thinking of  doodle race you know how there is sidebar screen and main screen where you can doodle and see other people doodle same time that what I was thinking something like that

I like the idea I can see contests (now game) using this and other chats

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, lcky said:

Sí, se puede utilizar en los momentos de concursos o lazo xd ruptura

This is a service that has a function in specific, should not be multifunction, I think you should develop a little more than what you want to get with this apparently you do not have it very clear, lucky!

• Advanced Members

I just said users can use it as a contest stuff . all other gamebans powers are also used during contests . otherwise this powers has asimple and straiht use.

just open coderace app , codeban multiusers in games Tab , and first one to finishes it WINS . thats it . as simple as that . its just a gamerace power.

all users get same codegame . so first one to solve it wins the round.

14scch2.jpg

• Advanced Members

I have made this pictures just to explain how this app can work .

(nothing to be related with xat).

148eqkm.png

xn9ag3.jpg

1. Gamebot starts the game.

2. users need to open app to play coderace.

3. all users [with app open] gets codebanned with same game.

4.first to finish wins the round 

5. for rest , game will be finished like it finishes in snakerace .

thats all i can explain about this power.

14scch2.jpg