Favorite Radio Station?

jessibe1

• Volunteers

Radio Aire, which is an independent local radio station based in Leeds, England. They play mostly modern hits, with a peppering of 80s and 90s tracks too.

I listen to it online while I'm doing university work - it helps me feel less isolated and cut off from the world. Especially when I'm staring down a large essay.

How about you?

• Members
2 minutes ago, Crow said:

Radio Aire, which is an independent local radio station based in Leeds, England. They play mostly modern hits, with a peppering of 80s and 90s tracks too.

I listen to it online while I'm doing university work - it helps me feel less isolated and cut off from the world. Especially when I'm staring down a large essay.

How about you?

Whever I go see my grandma on a Saturday I tell her that the disco will start at 6pm. I have Dave Kelly Floorfillers on Radio Aire for that show. Unfortunately where I live it's not available on DAB.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, Jonathan1990 said:

Whever I go see my grandma on a Saturday I tell her that the disco will start at 6pm. I have Dave Kelly Floorfillers on Radio Aire for that show. Unfortunately where I live it's not available on DAB.

Small world, huh? xp

• 10 months later...