New power (partylights)

ider

• Advanced Members

(partylingts)  A Group power that specially could be usefull for Chat Box, when The chat has Party they can turn on that power party light, and something special is that the user can disable the power fx or power light just doing /L off or something like that.

luces05.gif    l%C3%A1mpa11.gif    eventos%20y%20excursiones%20stiks%20prom

Those are just examples smiley makers can put their ideas.

Unlimited Pawn : the pawn  shining like the first picture.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Meow said:

My eyes hurts when im looking at this photos....do you think someone would chat with this in eyes? 

better we can use the lights that we can put on our avatar than this lol :p 

Im on xat not in the club (toj)

For that same you will have ur option to turn off  << that is what you think about  normal users who are in no official would like it

1 minute ago, xZed said:

xat is not night club lol 

on xat party are done what can u say about? we play Bingo and is not Las vegas lool

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, xZed said:

xat is not night club lol , since you can use effect on your avatar same as this pictures 

I actually own the chat night club on xat and this power is something which totally fits the theme of my chat, I like flix powers but there are none that I can use which fit the use of it. I have 32, 32 love etc to use all the flix and hardly any of them are suitable to use as it goes against the chat theme. We promote regularly, have live music which is all about the party theme so yeah I am totally for this idea. It may not be the best designs which he suggested but things can be adjusted. I just wish xat made more flix powers like fairy which can be used throughout the year unlike horror, love, winter, santa, spooky etc. Springflix and Summerflix is alright but again nothing that really fits into my chat theme + you can also disable the flix animation by typing $flix=off

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Guppy said:

I've made a mockup of this. Find it at xat.com/GUP. It's very low quality because I couldn't find a suitable gif, but you can see a rough idea on how it would work.

Thanks for the preview!

The real thing definitely needs to be a smooth, high-quality, perfectly-looped gif. Perhaps slower as well.

• Advanced Members
34 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

I don't see why not, i am sure there are people who would use this, like there are people who use the current flix powers.

Furthermore i think that a new flix power would be quite cool, last flix power was like 100 powers ago.

That is the simple truth.