Wiki Suggestion

• Contributors

Hello guys:

Add a new language to translate, in WIKI. 

The Language: Basque

I have seen people speaking in Basque, I think that it would be nice to incorporate a new language.

In the part of xat.com,  in languages, the language "Basque" is in English, also could be translated

Thank You,

Blacky

• Volunteers

Basque is not an official language in any country. It is a regional language spoken by users who speak another language at first (Spanish and French mainly).

At the moment, it wouldn't make much sense to add regional or dead languages to the wiki. Moreover, I don't think there is enough basque speakers on xat to consider it having a "community".

Although, it only is my opinion and maybe the others think differently on the wiki. 

What could be considered is translating the xat application in basque since we're looking for more than just xat current communities.

• Award 5
  • Contributors
12 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Basque is not an official language in any country. It is a regional language spoken by users who speak another language at first (Spanish and French mainly).

At the moment, it wouldn't make much sense to add regional or dead languages to the wiki. Moreover, I don't think there is enough basque speakers on xat to consider it having a "community".

Although, it only is my opinion and maybe the others think differently on the wiki. 

What could be considered is translating the xat application in basque since we're looking for more than just xat current communities.

Only it is a suggestion. I think that we could be add more languages for a better functioning. For example, I am Basque

• Advanced Members

I don't think its a good idea.

As has already been mentioned, Basque it isn't an official language.

Basque is the language spoken in Spain and they can speak spanish too... It's really unnecessary